Super Contributor

Houser shoes

I had never heard of this company, but while trying to find a coupon code on some pricey boots for my daughter, I ran across them. The boots were on sale, plus I found a 10% off coupon code. When I signed up for their email offers (during checkout), it said they had just sent me a 15% off code to use for my first purchase.

I decided to hold off on pressing Submit til I got the 15% code via email. It was taking a while and I was afraid to lose the boots (only one size left), so I called the office to see if they could just read it to me. Instead of the 15% off code, she gave me a 20% code!

No tax, free shipping via FedEx. Saved $100 plus 5% more cash back from mrrebates. I'm liking this new company! Has anyone ever heard of them? I just went back and bought some shoes for myself!Smile

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View