Occasional Contributor

Hot in Hollywood! Ladies, this is Great News!

I am THRILLED to see Laurie Felthiemert on QVC with Hot in Hollywood! She was a long-time vendor on another shopping channel- and I am serious when I tell you that I was distressed when she suddenly disappeared from their line-up. Here is the reason: the material she uses in these jeans is a game-changer. She modeled this fabric on very high-end jeans that sell for $200.00 at retail- and I'm telling you, it has a soft silky feel that is heaven to wear. The other huge thing is the fit- they are VERY slenderizing and moat people need to go one size down to  get the right fit. Once I found her I bought nothing else- and  now that I have found her again I bought every color in the boot cut and in the ankle jean. The fabric is a premium fabric  that is expensive to produce – that is why they  cost a little more than other jeans on the Q- but they are WORTH every penny –and you will be glad you made to purchase- Fun fact:  she is married to John Feldheimer – famous movie producer. She knows quality and can forward anything in her personal life – she has said she is committed to bringing hot fashion affordable prices that she did it with this chai knows quality and can forward ANYTHING in her personal life. She has said she is committed to bringing high fashion affordable prices-  She  definitely did it with her jeans. Hooray to the Q for  recognizing the quality and bringing her in as a vendor! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood! Ladies, this is Great News!

[ Edited ]

Occasional Contributor

I go down a size in this line- as far as length, the boot-cut, (at least for me at 5'6") hits in such a way that I can wear a modest heel without losing the line of leg or having them look "high–water". The ankle jeans have not been on the air this morning that I completely recommend them too~ they  are great with flats in the summer, and with the cute block-heel booties that are so popular right now. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always liked her and her clothes!

I was surprised to see her on QVC and also noticed that the QVC prices for her clothes are about twice what they were on HSN!And that someone is trying to justify the over price by saying the "material is a premium fabric that is expensive to produce".I guess it wasn't as hard to produce on HSN!

Thats too bad.

I think her great appeal was that she brought cute clothes at great prices, but I guess that won't be any longerSmiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Oh wow - I wondered what happened to her shows! Thanks for the heads-up. I hope QVC will give her a full presentation sometime.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the boyfriend jeans she was presenting. I like the fact that the leg wasn't tapered or skinny. I like a true straight leg jean, so I'm excited to get them. I usually wear a 6 and I ordered a 6, so I hope they aren't too big since most here said they sized down. Oh well...fingers crossed. She also said she is working on a boyfriend Jean without any distressing...so I'm really looking forward to those!!!

Hope she brings more items to the Q since everyone says how great her products are.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I was surprised to see her on QVC and also noticed that the QVC prices for her clothes are about twice what they were on HSN!And that someone is trying to justify the over price by saying the "material is a premium fabric that is expensive to produce".I guess it wasn't as hard to produce on HSN!

Thats too bad.

I think her great appeal was that she brought cute clothes at great prices, but I guess that won't be any longerSmiley Sad

@on the bay

I read somewhere that there's a mark up by Q of their clothing prices -regardless of the line - by like, 75 percent   Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

Thats too bad.

@on the bay

I read somewhere that there's a mark up by Q of their clothing prices -regardless of the line - by like, 75 percent   Cat Surprised

That would explain why most of their clothes are overpriced for what they are!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

Thats too bad.

@on the bay

Yes, it sure seems like it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"