Honored Contributor

Re: Help me find some nice (plus sized) pants for church (not too old-lady, not too trendy)

Several ladies at work wear the 24/7 pants from Issac M.  They don't wrinkle and fit nicely.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Help me find some nice (plus sized) pants for church (not too old-lady, not too trendy)

I'm a plus size and I'm short but not petite.  I love Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants.  The length is just right so I don't have to hem them.  I also have some "George" pants from Walmart that are the right length and the fabric is nice.  If you can find a brand called "Tan Jay", they are also a good fit because they come in reg. or short.  Also, Allison Daley pants come in short as do Alfred Dunner, although I only like certain of their fabrics.  I hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

I just bought two from a mail order catalog and they are beautiful, fit perfectly and reasonably priced with a variety of colors with a wide flat front and comfortable waist if you are fuller there.  

Just do an internet search and type Old Pueblo Traders, bring up the web site.  In the searh bar type Koret Knit Pants and they are even on sale right now!  They have 4.5 stars from reviewers.  

I give them a high recommend.