Respected Contributor

Harry and Meghan visit Merseyside

The Duchess of Sussex let slip her baby's due date as she chatted to well-wishers in Birkenhead today.

Meghan, 37, revealed that she is six months pregnant, with her first child expected in late April as she met locals in the Merseyside town during her and Prince Harry's first joint engagement of the year.

She also revealed the couple don't know whether they're having a boy or a girl, as they want it to be a 'surprise'. 

The brief exchange took place as Meghan, glowing in a red wrap coat worn over a  purple dress from Babaton by Aritizia, chatted to locals who had gathered to meet her and Harry. 

Image result for harry and meghan in merseyside

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan visit Merseyside

Nice to see those two at Merseyside.  It seems Meghan's taken a cue from the Red Hat Society - well, except for the hat.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love to see her wearing color

Respected Contributor

Meghan and Harry had an action-packed day as they met with a number of organisations which support and empower groups within the local community.

Meghan was in great spirits as she arrived at Tomorrow's Women Wirral - an organisation that helps women in vulnerable circumstances.

Tomorrow's Women Wirral was set up eight years ago to support women after they have been released from prison. The organisation offers a range of training courses and workshops for over 6,000 local women, including support groups around mental health issues, domestic abuse and addiction. During the Duke and Duchess's visit, they spoke with workers and met with women to hear about their experiences.

Related image

Related image

Honored Contributor

Lovely couple, what can I say?

I can’t wait until baby Harry or baby Meghan arrives!!

I am going to guess they’re having a BOY.

Respected Contributor

Meghan opted for a bold purple and red color palette today, which delighted many royal watchers. She stuck to her old favorite friends Aritzia, Sentaler, and Stuart Weitzman to create the eye-catching ensemble.

Sentaler Red Wide-Collar Wrap Coat

Aritzia Babaton “Maxwell” Dress

Stuart Weitzman “Leigh” 105mm Pumps

Gabriela Hearst Nina bag in brown leather

Image result for Gabriela Hearst Nina bag in brown leather

Respected Contributor

Love the red coat.  She looks so much better in brighter colors instead of the dark and drab ones she's worn so often.   Love the Merseyside area too.

Trusted Contributor

She looks great and I am just going to say it - Harry is really cute!

Trusted Contributor

Love Harry and Meghan!  She looks beautiful in red and purple.  Love those red shoes too!  

Honored Contributor

I usually wisely avoid negative.  I am going to say however, that it seems to me it's about time to stop the hand and "bump" holding.  It has become silly to be hanging on to one another like nervous children.   What's that all about?  Yes, we've all got it by now.