Respected Contributor

I am so impressed with Cameron Silver's debut as the vendor for H by Halston.  He strikes me as knowledgeable, classy, and very much at ease in this TV forum.  I am not typically one to be wow'ed (or bothered) by shopping channel personalities but I really enjoy his presentations.  I hope this line stays interesting and Cameron remains as the representative.

Respected Contributor

Re: Halston's Cameron Silver

I agree.  Cameron is one classy guy and so knowledgeable about fashion and its history.  So glad he is with the Q!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I am so impressed with Cameron Silver's debut as the vendor for H by Halston.  He strikes me as knowledgeable, classy, and very much at ease in this TV forum.  I am not typically one to be wow'ed (or bothered) by shopping channel personalities but I really enjoy his presentations.  I hope this line stays interesting and Cameron remains as the representative.

@islandgrrl-I've had a very favorable impression of this line & Cameron since the 1st show I watched several weeks ago. Completely agree with your statement and experience. Cameron has a great on air persona, excellent fashion knowledge and seems to have an easy rapport with every host paired up with him. One of the best Q fashion vendors.

I'm also impressed and happy with the H items that I've purchased. Hope they keep things chic, hip, high quality with 'attractive' price points.

Missed the H show tonight b/c we were watching & celebrating our beloved CUBBIESHeart win the one & done wild card game. Yes, it was a wild one, but Cubbies dominated-what a great young team of talented guys. Soooo proud!!! The team's winning motto: We never give up!!! Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These new items have my interest!

Suit yourself. An updated silhouette and elegant lines come together flawlessly on this flyaway style blazer from H by Halston. The on-trend, open front is accentuated by ribbed arm panels and elegant pockets on the side. Wear this for conference room confidence or to add polish to your weekend wardrobe. From H by Halston.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  First of all I want to congratulate you and your Cubbies on a great win tonight! It's been way too long and I hope to see your team in the World Series. 

You've identified several Halston items that I am also interested in. I didn't buy anything tonight but I'm sure I'll pick up some new pieces in the near future. 

Go Cubs! ⚾️

Super Contributor

I enjoy watching him as well.  He seems like a nice man who loves his job.  I appreciate his knowlege and enthusiasm.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  What is the item number for this sweater?  I couldn't find it.  Thanks!