Honored Contributor

I am absolutely in love. I ordered it in the pink. It will function as a winter coat for me in Florida.I had a hard time deciding between the blue , grey or pink. I literally closed my eyes and pointed to a color on the webpage to chose. I loved them all. Now I can't wait to get home to Florida because it will be there waiting for me. I have some very old jackets at home in my closet that I need to get rid of and just pare down to a couple dressy ones and a couple casual ones. Won't be difficult as I seem to only wear a certain few.

Trusted Contributor

If I were ordering the TSV, my first choice would have been pink, it's beautiful.  Enjoy!!!

Regular Contributor
Me too, me too! I wish they had a live presentation video up already, so I can choose my color with more of a visual input. I'm loving that pink, though.
Honored Contributor

I love the color of the pink jacket!  Enjoy.  I'm not a fan of mandarin collars, but it's pretty!

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

When I first received the early email on it I didn't care for it at all.  I just watched the video and I do like it.  There are already great reviews from the people who ordered it early.  

Honored Contributor

I really Iike the simplicity of this look. If I needed something like it, I'd buy.

Honored Contributor

Pat looked absolutely stunning in the moss green on the morning show! 

Regular Contributor

How does the Halston sizing run?  Sizing is getting to be more & more of a problem w/ QVC clothes!  I would be a Medium or Large in Deniom & Co. . . . so I suppose a 14 might be good for Halston?  Very pretty jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't find the early reviews. Does anybody know how or where I can read them?

Esteemed Contributor

Also, has Pat said what size she is wearing? I often wear the same size as her. Just curious.....