Respected Contributor

I'm glad I cancelled my two orders because of reading that a poster said the shoes run small.  I hate doing returns.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your comments @elated.  Looks like I'll be returning a white and gold pair.  And they looked so good via TV.

Sneaks are hot this year.  I'm sure it's all a part of the at leisure; casual trend amped up... which started a few years ago and continues stronger than ever.

You see a lot of sneakers with long skirts... really skirts/dresses of all lengths.

Funny, I used to wear sneakers with a fitted at top and more flared at bottom type of longer skirt.  It looked much cuter than it sounds.

Honored Contributor

@Runner26

Cole Haan has a pair you might like, if the HSN ones don't work.

Respected Contributor

I should of just let the 1st order go through, I changed it to go up a 1/2 size

and they are too big.....UGH, and the rose gold are gone.

I love them though, what a nice shoe....exchanged for the gold.

Contributor

Got these in a size 8 Silver.  Very cute shoe! Always wear an 8 and mine fits just fine without a sock.  If you plan to wear socks you may want to go up a 1/2 size.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

[ Edited ]

@Karlakaye wrote:

Hope someone posts about sizing, comfort etc. when they receive this shoe.  I am still considering ordering it, but on the fence with color and sizing.  TIA

KK

I ended up ordering an 8.5 and 9 and then canceled the 9.  I ordered 8.5 in white and gold.  They are darling, but they are a bit short.  I was concerned about that.  The other style I bought from Macys had to be purchased in a 9 as the 8.5 was too short.  

I was hoping these would be sized better.  The white seem to fit pretty well but the gold may have to be exchanged for a 9.  Then, I'm concerned they will slip.  I do think they are really cute and not clunky, but I'm not sure of the fit.  I may just send the gold back--as cute as they are due to the slipping.  The white don't appear to slip.  It may just be the metallics.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I bought my normal size 8M in white and rose gold. They said that these shoes run true to size. I am hoping this is true otherwise I will send them back.

I knew they'd not run true to size due to my history with Steve Madden sneakers.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I'm expecting my order on tues. Hoping they fit. Haven't bought Madden shoes in awhile. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

[ Edited ]

Just tried mine on and they fit well.  I ordered my normal size, 8 in white and silver.  I love the way they look.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I should of just let the 1st order go through, I changed it to go up a 1/2 size

and they are too big.....UGH, and the rose gold are gone.

I love them though, what a nice shoe....exchanged for the gold.

@Just Bling - it sounds like there will be a bunch of returns.  If you wait another week or 2 I bet you can get the Rose Gold. More customers will receive their orders this week.

My order won't arrive until Tues. Hoping my Rose Gold sneakers fit!  I've already got an outfit picked out to wear with them on Wed Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri