Honored Contributor

So I caved on the Rose Gold. Glad to have the mesh panels for summer, and the matching laces, so chic. No massive coverage of logos like coach or mk on the shoes, just leather. I think this is a great buy!!!

And how cool is Steve Madden. I enjoyed watching that 1st hour. 

Here is the bonus buy handbag, $10 off $78

Steve by Steven Madden Perlie Crossbody
524-833

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I tagged this shoe as a favorite.  They showed it in the 1st hour. Using a new stretch fabric - no buckles. It's a slip on espadrille.  Slips on like a sock. Another one that I want, lol. The olive is sold out. If anyone buys it, please post a review. 

Steven by Steve Madden Evers Fabric Wedge Espadrille
524-573

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
@Chi-town girl, I also like that there aren't any logos on the shoe. It makes it dressier and more versatile.
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

[ Edited ]

Love these!  i have the Steve Madden Ecentrq (spelling?) style in the rose gold--so pretty.

I am having a super hard time deciding on color for the T. S. though.  I may get black, but then I also like the white with the gold!  They are darling!

The sizing is always off on his sneakers though.  I don't know if I should go to a 9 like I had to in the Ecentrq or get an 8.5.   I typically wear an 8 in shoes and boots. His sneaker sizing (as far as retail stores) runs very small!

Cute!!  I wish HSN would STOP with all of these awesome T.S.'s!!!   I caved on nothing Iman related, but I bought a G tank yesterday in the Beverly HIlls print!

ugggh...too many cute things!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

LOVE the special today!  Got the rose gold. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

So I caved on the Rose Gold. Glad to have the mesh panels for summer, and the matching laces, so chic. No massive coverage of logos like coach or mk on the shoes, just leather. I think this is a great buy!!!

And how cool is Steve Madden. I enjoyed watching that 1st hour. 

Here is the bonus buy handbag, $10 off $78

524-833

I hate all those Logos on some of the Coach shoes and some MK shoes!! so tacky looking...

Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

[ Edited ]

I am tempted by the rose and black but unsure of sizing.  I am a true size 8 but 8.5 in running shoes. Should I go with the 8?  I'm also on the narrow side if med. do his shoes have any arch support?  I'm afraid by the time I decide they will be sold out!   Steve Madden seems to have many lines but I assuming these are a step up because they are leather uppers. Thanks for any sizing advice offered.  @winamac1 I just saw your post so I'm thinking 8.5 but curious if you think his shoes run wide or narrow?  If they run wide perhaps I shouldn't size up??? Tia

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I am tempted by the rose and black but unsure of sizing.  I am a true size 8 but 8.5 in running shoes. Should I go with the 8?  I'm also on the narrow side if med. do his shoes have any arch support?  I'm afraid by the time I decide they will be sold out!   Steve Madden seems to have many lines but I assuming these are a step up because they are leather uppers. Thanks for any sizing advice offered.  @winamac1 I just saw your post so I'm thinking 8.5 but curious if you think his shoes run wide or narrow?  If they run wide perhaps I shouldn't size up??? Tia

I would not go with the 8.  If these run similar to other Steve Madden tennis shoes, they run small.  I'm a solid 8 in many shoes, an 8.5 in many "tennis" and running shoes and had to take a 9 in the Ecentrq style by Steve Madden.

I hate to steer you wrong though.  I just read reviews on Ecentrq and most said they ran small.  Another style that is similar also ran super small.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I'd get 8.5   I don't think they run wide.  I'm a true M

Respected Contributor

LOVE THESE...   I got the white and was not sure which of the metallics I wanted, and decided on the silver.  Love these.  I hope they are comfortable and fit well.