Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - Jaclyn Smith Fashions Premiere

@StylishLady2  Hello there, it is so good to see you and yes, you look fabulous in that outfit. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I looked over there and there are only five or so pieces.  I hardly call this a "collection."  Perhaps they want so take it so to see if she will generate any excitement....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Years ago I remember seeing Jaclyn Smith on Fifth Ave, Manhattan dressed head to toe in Chanel. I remembered it because at the time she was selling her clothing in KMart.

I wonder if she wears what she sells? It would be interesting to know....

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I looked over there and there are only five or so pieces.  I hardly call this a "collection."  Perhaps they want so take it so to see if she will generate any excitement....

@gertrudecloset  I agree and very ho-hum. I can't picture her wearing any of those pieces, although, I know she does for advertising purposes.

Respected Contributor

I peeked too- I saw nothing that was my style... 

Regular Contributor

I dived in and bought the off white tweed style jacket.  Just received, well made, true to size and very comfortable.  I had a coupon so got it for just over $40.  I love timeless pieces and I think this is one.  

Honored Contributor

@Flopsy wrote:

I dived in and bought the off white tweed style jacket.  Just received, well made, true to size and very comfortable.  I had a coupon so got it for just over $40.  I love timeless pieces and I think this is one.  

@Flopsy - thanks for your review! The jacket looked really nice, glad you are happy with it. 

I ordered the short sleeve top. Still waiting for delivery

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I ordered the black long sleeve shirt and gosh, I REALLY like the fabric, fit even the buttons. I wish her success and hopefully more to come.