Honored Contributor

Re: H by Halston TSV Dress A274136. Love it!!!!

@Sunnycorle wrote:

i got both my As is dresses yesterday! Faster than I got most other Q orders lately. Interesting...

Anyway both are great.  Wrinkled but so what.  I can tell they were not worn and I am super happy to add a couple more colors at a good price.  Grey and Coral were the colors I got as it but I do have to say the First one I got on TSV day in the indigo is my fav.  That color is just everything.

@Sunnycorle  - I'm glad the only concession for the 'as is' was wrinkling. Lol, most of the 'new' full priced apparel is shipped wrinkled.

Based on my poor experience,  3 times in fact, ordering 'new ' logo tops and receiving items obviously worn, stretched out, smelling of body odor, reeking of stale perfume, used kleenex in pockets makes me wonder how Q detetmines what they sell/ship 'new' vs 'as is'

3 times I've ordered Logo from some of the Monday shows when they have ODO for the basic tops assuming these are 'new' , not 'as is'. In each of the 3 cases I had to return the supposed 'new' as defective. It was disgusting and this is no fluke having it happen 3 times with Logo.

So not every 'as is' is a keeper, but beware with Logo that not every 'new' is even at the same quality level of 'as is'. @Sunnycorle - maybe this is not a problem yet with Halston returns because the line is still fairly new. I would take a chance with Halston 'as is' based on your review but no more Logo orders unless it's a brand new presented item, very poor quality control with that brand.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

i got both my As is dresses yesterday! Faster than I got most other Q orders lately. Interesting...

Anyway both are great.  Wrinkled but so what.  I can tell they were not worn and I am super happy to add a couple more colors at a good price.  Grey and Coral were the colors I got as it but I do have to say the First one I got on TSV day in the indigo is my fav.  That color is just everything.

@Sunnycorle  - I'm glad the only concession for the 'as is' was wrinkling. Lol, most of the 'new' full priced apparel is shipped wrinkled.

Based on my poor experience,  3 times in fact, ordering 'new ' logo tops and receiving items obviously worn, stretched out, smelling of body odor, reeking of stale perfume, used kleenex in pockets makes me wonder how Q detetmines what they sell/ship 'new' vs 'as is'

3 times I've ordered Logo from some of the Monday shows when they have ODO for the basic tops assuming these are 'new' , not 'as is'. In each of the 3 cases I had to return the supposed 'new' as defective. It was disgusting and this is no fluke having it happen 3 times with Logo.

So not every 'as is' is a keeper, but beware with Logo that not every 'new' is even at the same quality level of 'as is'. @Sunnycorle - maybe this is not a problem yet with Halston returns because the line is still fairly new. I would take a chance with Halston 'as is' based on your review but no more Logo orders unless it's a brand new presented item, very poor quality control with that brand.

I would have given up on "as is" with what you have gone thru with the obvously used items.  Either QVC is getting better or my dresses were flukes.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe it was @winamac1 who said she's had terrible luck with as-is LOGO items.

I've had good luck with as-is clothes but bad luck with handbags.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe it was @winamac1 who said she's had terrible luck with as-is LOGO items.

I've had good luck with as-is clothes but bad luck with handbags.

except for one or two items, I've had terrible luck.  One had a stain, one had a thread out, one reeked of cheap perfume-one fit like an xl and it was marked xs--no more as is unless it's a TSV whereby they have a lot of them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Wow! It's like thrift store shopping without the thrift store prices!

Come on Q!

Trusted Contributor

I saw this dress being presented this moring as I was getting ready for work and I really liked it!  Didnt know it was a TSV a few days ago.  It is now sold out in Large in Black  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I saw this dress being presented this moring as I was getting ready for work and I really liked it!  Didnt know it was a TSV a few days ago.  It is now sold out in Large in Black  Smiley Sad

It was a tsv several months ago- jsut under $40 and I bought it in green. But the 'as is' for $25? I grabbed one in black! They keep popping in/out of stock.