Honored Contributor

Great Price on Underpinnings!!!

I just went to Macy's and found the best price on the under panties that I love!

They currently have Vanity Fair Illumination bikini panties on sale --- 6 for $30!  This is an awesome price, as they are usually $11.50 each!!!  

I don't know if you have ever tried these, but they are just the best.  So soft and comfy, wear like iron, beautiful and silky, no panty line (never ride up) and come in a huge selection of colors and prints!!!  I had a hard time deciding and finally bought pink, black, nude, red, blue/white stripe, and black/white polka dot.  

They also have Illumination full panties and high cut on sale although I am not sure of the price.

I went on line and they have them on sale there, too, but I don't know how long the sale lasts.

I also might mention that on line (maybe store, too) they have a large selection of bras on sale for $15.99.

Just thought I'd mention, so if anyone is in need of some new underpinnings, you can probably find some great deals now!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Great Price on Underpinnings!!!

Thanks for the info!    I'm always looking for good undies at a good price!

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I just went to Macy's and found the best price on the under panties that I love!

They currently have Vanity Fair Illumination bikini panties on sale --- 6 for $30!  This is an awesome price, as they are usually $11.50 each!!!  

I don't know if you have ever tried these, but they are just the best.  So soft and comfy, wear like iron, beautiful and silky, no panty line (never ride up) and come in a huge selection of colors and prints!!!  I had a hard time deciding and finally bought pink, black, nude, red, blue/white stripe, and black/white polka dot.  

They also have Illumination full panties and high cut on sale although I am not sure of the price.

I went on line and they have them on sale there, too, but I don't know how long the sale lasts.

I also might mention that on line (maybe store, too) they have a large selection of bras on sale for $15.99.

Just thought I'd mention, so if anyone is in need of some new underpinnings, you can probably find some great deals now!!! 

Honored Contributor

Love those VF underpants and that is a great price.  I stocked up on their last sale otherwise I would take advantage.  Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Never heard them referred to as underpinnings.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Underpinnings...    Exactly how old are you...?  LOL