Regular Contributor

Re: Going down QVC Clothing Memory Lane

Oh how I love my older QVC clothes ... much prefer them (the fabrics, the styles, the fit) to today's offerings!!  Some of my favorite olides but goodies ... a fully lined Dialogue tweed-like topper jacket (love! and alway get compliments on it), Dialogue wool blend wide leg pants (nice dressy winter pant), Motto basic cotton t-shirts (still my everyday tee), Centigrade coats (they were puffy but oh so warm), a Denim & Co jean jacket from years ago (still my "go to", lightweight, easy-to-layer with denim jacket), Sport Savvy microfleece zip up jacket (nice and thin fabric with no static/drag when you put it on), Dialogue and Simply Chloe (Chloe Dao) blazers (still smart looking when you need to look polished and a little dressy), Modern Soul and Motto short swing skirts (adorable), Dialoge Essentials v-neck tanks ... oh my, I could go on and on!  Classics and classySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Loved the older Classic styles for my work wardrobe.......donated all when I retired...

Valued Contributor

I remember when each item came in a box on a hanger.  

Valued Contributor

I miss the ORIGINAL Quacker Factory shows and items with Jean Bice. God bless her sweet soul.

Angel is good, but not the same and the clothing line is NOT THE SAME.

Honored Contributor

I am proud to say I wore a Sport Savvy 2 pc crop set to work today, still fit and looked great!!

Honored Contributor

Brands I owned in the past but are no longer on the Q include Dialogue & Motto jackets, Gabriella T. sweaters,  Sport Savvy sets, Modern Soul sweaters, & a Bradley Bayou leather jacket. I used to buy a lot of clothes from the Q, but I have cut back drastically to save money. 

Respected Contributor

@so so wrote:

I miss the ORIGINAL Quacker Factory shows and items with Jean Bice. God bless her sweet soul.

Angel is good, but not the same and the clothing line is NOT THE SAME.

Many years ago I was in the Sistine Chapel decked out in what Jeanne Bice called Quacker Couture.  I remember the outfit well; a turquoise tank dress with scattered "diamonds", and a matching turquoise and white, tiny checked "Jeanne" jacket.  It had gotten quite noisy in the Chapel and a priest was clapping and shouting, "Silence."  The next thing I heard was, "Quack, quack, quack."

I shared the story with Jeanne.  I heard her repeat it on air.

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Brands I owned in the past but are no longer on the Q include Dialogue & Motto jackets, Gabriella T. sweaters,  Sport Savvy sets, Modern Soul sweaters, & a Bradley Bayou leather jacket. I used to buy a lot of clothes from the Q, but I have cut back drastically to save money. 

@wilma

OMGosh, I totally forgot about Bradley Bayou! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss a lot since I got rid of the tier that had the shopping channels.  I shop now by watching videos.