Super Contributor

Gili Striped Skirt--$92????!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me?? $92+ for a knit twill skirt?! Ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gili Striped Skirt--$92????!!!!

In my opinion, every single GILI item is overpriced.  I cannot believe how much they show that $80+ Obi belt.  How can they say with a straight face that it's a good deal?!? GILI is not a "designer brand."  It's just another QVC brand.  Yes, their products are very nice, but not for the prices they sell for.  I can't believe people buy this stuff!!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

All of the GILI pricing is ridiculous. They cant give away the super Saturday GILI at 189.00 

Price  the new bags. When Lisa first started with this line it was resonable and cute. If i am going to spend 400. On a bag its not going to be a no name shopping channel brand. Geesh

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

In my opinion, every single GILI item is overpriced.  I cannot believe how much they show that $80+ Obi belt.  How can they say with a straight face that it's a good deal?!? GILI is not a "designer brand."  It's just another QVC brand.  Yes, their products are very nice, but not for the prices they sell for.  I can't believe people buy this stuff!!

@CorrTor-where did you buy your Obi belt? I've searched online, google search,  looked at Nordy online & in stores-no Obi belts remotely close in quality & design of the GILI one. The few I did find are thin and priced over $100. Please advise-thx! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Soft Surroundings has a leather obi belt on sale for $50.

Leather Obi Belt

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

L & T has this one for $68 + 15% off.

Leather Wrap Belt

Honored Contributor

@wishd4it wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me?? $92+ for a knit twill skirt?! Ridiculous.

One yard of fabric, and a zipper.   Hour to sew it up and press..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor-where did you buy your Obi belt? I've searched online, google search,  looked at Nordy online & in stores-no Obi belts remotely close in quality & design of the GILI one. The few I did find are thin and priced over $100. Please advise-thx! 

Just go to Google and search Obi Belt and click on the Shopping tab.  You will see lots of Obi belts for a much lower price.  Good luck!

Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree with others in this conversation  although I strictly am a .com shopper  I was amazed to see the bags in the Gili line for the price of a designer name handbag......I am amused  and

and a little startled  I know  that  Gili is an inhouse extension   of QVC's line  and like so many others ...  the price for knockoffs of designer handbags  doesn't make much sense  when I can spend the same price for the real deal

Honored Contributor

Re: Gili Striped Skirt--$92????!!!

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

310-609 Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydrating & Energizing Mask Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Wrinkle Soak Age-Defying Hydrating Mask - 2 oz
Skinn Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask - 2 oz
BioCell Hydrofusion Masque Anti-Aging Hydration Treatment - 2 oz
EnergEyes Anti-Fatigue Firming Eye Mask - 0.5 oz
Pure Energy Replenishing Mineral Bath - 4.2 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
@Hydrate and cleanse your face for radiant, healthy skin!CorrTor wrote:

Just go to Google and search Obi Belt and click on the Shopping tab.  You will see lots of Obi belts for a muc. h lower price.  Good luck!

Hmmm not seeing any options similar except for what @lolakimono found-2 options that have a single leather strip. The GILI Obi belt has a 2 leather strips that gives the belt more structure so it doesn't fold over when worn. It's a higher quality design & the leather is exquisite! Looks to me like a baseless criticism :-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri