Contributor

So here's my beef. If you have any suggestions; I would be happy to hear them. I placed ONE online order that had 2 dresses (very lightweight ones) and 1 shrug in the order. So Q ships 1 dress UPS with it's own seperate label and invoice in one bag. Then they ship the other dress UPS with it's own seperate label and invoice in another bag. And finally, the shrug comes from the Post Office with it's own label and invoice in another bag. What?? In 25 years, I've never had this happen. If I decide to ship these 3 small items back, it will cost me $20.85 !! That's crazy. Q won't let you bundle seperate shipments from what I understand. You can only use the return label for the items that correspond to that label. I guess I'll have to do a return in a post office flat rate box for $11.00...I can't think of any other options. Have any of you bundled returns before? If so, did you get nicked for all the return charges? And if you say no, did you go back and check your credit card statement? Because customer service has told me that you can't bundle items and use labels that don't belong to to those items. Thanks for any comments you have I am stumped on this one.