Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 jmsmall said:

SG has a very outgoing personality and it shines through.

I think sometimes the hosts have a hard time keeping

up with her.

I have been watching since there was a ""Fashion Channel""

before they joined QVC and I find her fun.

BTW I love SG's new hair style.

Fashion Channel. That caught my eye. I didn't know that. When did they have it? Was it fashion 24 hours a day?

Honored Contributor

I agree with the poster that started this thread. I quit buying her line over 5 years ago after being a very devoted viewer and purchased quite often. Decided her styles are not flattering on me and I just cannot watch her anymore with her interrupting and constant talking, wanting to model, sing, etc.

Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I never say this as a reply but if you don't like her or her clothes, why watch??

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Exactly!

Super Contributor

I'm not crazy about her choice of fabrics, but I love loud gaudy prints! Always have always will.

Super Contributor

Susan G is not just a salesperson, she is selling her own things which takes a lot of passion. You can always 'fake' enthusiasm to sell an item for someone else when that's your job, but I think if it's your own it seems more genuine.

It's her art and life, that I understand. And how many of us have something in us to be so proud, passionate and excited about that we can actually make a successful living off of? SG is over the top, I can tolerate her if I'm not having a bad day, but I admire ( and somewhat envy!) her zest!

Esteemed Contributor

Women complain that there is a GLASS CEILING keeping us from the top. She is at the top.

I admire her. I see her as a success story.

As for her colors and styles. We are all different. They suit my lifestyle. I like animal prints and prints of all kinds. They keep me young and happy. In this world we live in we need all the help we can get.

And her mannerisms.... I would love to have lunch with her. She has a very lively, energetic soul. Betcha she is lots of fun to be around.

Frequent Contributor

OMG. It's the One Millionth Bash Susan Graver Post, congratulations to you!

*EYEROLL*{#emotions_dlg.mad}

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, DON'T WATCH HER. REAL SIMPLE.

Honored Contributor

Luv Susan!

Honored Contributor

She's at least one of their biggest money making vendors. Others would make suggestions on turning the sound down, etc., but she loves what she does, granted she gets way excited. But, the hosts seem to have learned how to help move it along, let her do the explanation, etc., She doesn't realized that she is high energy with enthusiasm. At least she keeps it clean. I won't complain, too easy to turn the volume down if you need to hear the explanation. Wink

Honored Contributor

I just sat here and typed in a lot of bla bla about not being so mean.

However, I clicked on the cancel button. I figure it just doesn't make any sense to bother to change someone's mind.