Respected Contributor
She is absolutely FABULOUS. What a nice show
Honored Contributor

I didnt' see the show today, but I think she's a very competent host.  I like her manner of presenting items.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

She's incredible!  I say this because I am SO impressed with her youth, fashion sense, sensibility and the fact that she DOES NOT talk with a Valley accent!!  I enjoy her and think she's one of Q's best hosts! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate Gabrielle's hosting style.  She is what I would describe as authentic.  I think her joy in life is reflected in her persona and therefore she doesn't need to pretend to be someone she is not.  

I suspect her hours are chosen to fit in with the needs of her family, but think she would be a great addition to prime time.  

Frequent Contributor

I feel that Gabrielle is so talented and fashionable...yet gets very little recognition on the Q. She is one of the few that sells without all the "hype"

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy her very much.She does what she should do very well.Some of the other hosts should take notice.

Honored Contributor
I really like Gabrielle! She has come a long way.
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I appreciate Gabrielle's hosting style.  She is what I would describe as authentic.  I think her joy in life is reflected in her persona and therefore she doesn't need to pretend to be someone she is not.  

I suspect her hours are chosen to fit in with the needs of her family, but think she would be a great addition to prime time.  

Good afternoon Magic!  Hope all is well.  ITA w/ your comment about Gabrielle being authentic.  She truly is a good host, and she isn't phony at all.  She's becoming one of my favs, and she should get more shows to host.  

Have a great weekend!  I"m off to Chicago with a friend for a day and a half! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
I enjoy Gabrielle's presentations and would like to see her more in the evenings.
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Good afternoon Magic!  Hope all is well.  ITA w/ your comment about Gabrielle being authentic.  She truly is a good host, and she isn't phony at all.  She's becoming one of my favs, and she should get more shows to host.  

Have a great weekend!  I"m off to Chicago with a friend for a day and a half! Smiley Happy

@winamac1 Hi Win--it's good to see you! Hard to find my peeps on this new board!  LOL

I like your new camo pants.  I would like to find some french terry ivory camo joggers for around the house, after a shower, etc.  

Have a wonderful time in Shy Town.  A shopping trip perhaps?  I'm getting ready to go to Lake Geneva--need a little relaxation and spa time.