Occasional Contributor

GREAT jeans in Walmart believe it or not!

Decided to have a mooch around the jeans in Walmart while I was grocery shopping this morning, and I swear they have fantastic jeans at a stupid price! Ever since Gap stopped making their low rise boot cut jeans in regular fit about 5 years ago, I have struggled to find decent quality jeans that don't cost a fortune. I'll spend my money on many things, but jeans isn't one of them, and generally I just find jeans shopping very depressing.

Well, I tried on the Lee ones and the Faded Glory ones in the low rise boot cut, and the Walmart brand ones were the best. Size 4 in dark indigo were perfect. And best of all, they were $12 - not on sale, that's regular price! Honestly they are worth a try and they do several fits, leg shapes and colours. Go for it - you never know ;-)

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View