Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

I saw that P&J coat...it's beautiful, but agree that it's quite different from the Poshmark.  Had you paid for the Poshmark in advance?  Did you get a refund?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

I love gingham and consider it a classic that trends more strongly some years than others, just like animal print. I wear a little gingham every summer, "trendy" or not. I bought a collared poplin shirt in a pansy purple and white gingham this spring from Talbots, and I love it!

@jonbon

Cute shirt!

Yes, that's it -- thank you for posting the photo. (I still haven't figured out how to do so when hovering over it on a website magnifies part of it!) The color is very nice with my un-dyed graying hair. Smiley Wink

@jonbon

When I come across one of those sites that magnifies an item and it can't be copied from there, sometimes at another place on the site you can.  Or if that doesn't work, do a search for the item with whatever are the relevant words (brand name, style, fabric, or whatever) and there ought to be other sites where you can copy the image.  (I click on "images" after Google brings up results.)  Hope that helps.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@lolakimono

I saw that P&J coat...it's beautiful, but agree that it's quite different from the Poshmark.  Had you paid for the Poshmark in advance?  Did you get a refund?

@MacDUFF

I had paid for it, and it takes 30 days or so from the date that you cancel for a refund.  I have to check this month's statement. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

It IS cute! My issue is that gingham comes and goes so "years" of wear won't happen unless I save it for the next cycle through. And by then I will probably be too old to wear it!

Just because it isn't the newest hot trend on the runways next year doesn't mean you couldn't still wear it. 

I think I also need to know how old is too old to wear gingham? Just in case this old broad sees something I like in gingham I may have to restrain myself.