Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd my G orders today:

• Bought the gray & dark denim TS jeans. Regret sizing down. I usually wear a 6 or 8. Bought these in size 4 based on garment & fit info. They fit but more like skinny jeans. The gray seems a bit smaller. Love, love, love the fabric. My suggestion for sizing, stay with your reg size or size up for a looser fit. 
  • Will be returning the new tank. I like the olive color and fabric, but the armholes are too big, bra is exposed. Something seems off with the cut/fit.
  • Will also be returning the Alice sleeveless top that was featured with the Alice pants. Got the Victorian Red - love the design, color, fabric. But it's too small. I bought both of the tops mentioned in size small, 1 is too big, the other too small  Woman LOL
  • Love the new illustrated tshirts. Bought several for gifts. Fabric is divine!  The style of the shirt is nice & the art design equally nice.

I definitely want the boyfriend jeans in a larger size. I think I will return the gray, but keep the dark denim.  The gray is a nice tone & I like the distressed look, so I will reorder at some point.

Hi Chi.  I ordered white and the green color.  I like them, but I'm not crazy about the fit.  I don't think they look like boyfriend jeans.  I also thought they ran small in the waist.  I don't have a big waist, but I'd prefer a size up for a more comfy fit.  Then, they will be too big in the hips and thigs/legs.  I think I'm just going to have to return them. 

I'm disappointed in them though the fabric is nice and soft. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd my G orders today:

• Bought the gray & dark denim TS jeans. Regret sizing down. I usually wear a 6 or 8. Bought these in size 4 based on garment & fit info. They fit but more like skinny jeans. The gray seems a bit smaller. Love, love, love the fabric. My suggestion for sizing, stay with your reg size or size up for a looser fit. 
  • Will be returning the new tank. I like the olive color and fabric, but the armholes are too big, bra is exposed. Something seems off with the cut/fit.
  • Will also be returning the Alice sleeveless top that was featured with the Alice pants. Got the Victorian Red - love the design, color, fabric. But it's too small. I bought both of the tops mentioned in size small, 1 is too big, the other too small  Woman LOL
  • Love the new illustrated tshirts. Bought several for gifts. Fabric is divine!  The style of the shirt is nice & the art design equally nice.

I definitely want the boyfriend jeans in a larger size. I think I will return the gray, but keep the dark denim.  The gray is a nice tone & I like the distressed look, so I will reorder at some point.

Hi Chi! Been collecting Guliana for awhile...love her pants, tops and her faux leather moto jackets! I'll have 5 now..have you looked at her clearance items??? Great bargains!! I also love Marla Wynne..I find both of them to fit true to size..xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Now that I know the sizing I will wait for the prices to drop and I will get more colors of the jeans

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd my G orders today:

Hi Chi! Been collecting Guliana for awhile...love her pants, tops and her faux leather moto jackets! I'll have 5 now..have you looked at her clearance items??? Great bargains!! I also love Marla Wynne..I find both of them to fit true to size..xox

@emmysmom - Hi!!! Good to 'see' you Woman Very Happy oh yes, I def watch for clearance pricing. I have a bunch of items tagged with the red heart for tracking. 

I need some new khaki's and waiting to see when Marla will be back with her flatter fit pants. There is nothing left in inventory in my size or choice of colors. 

I just ordered a few fashion items from Iman & Yummie during the recent clearance event, and hope that IMAN TS maxi goes on deep clearance soon. 

Have a fabulous weekend Heart Thx for reaching out 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
I got her moto jacket in blue denim. I love it, and it fits true to size. The pockets are sewn shut (wth?), but I don't care. I have enough sewing experience to fix that someday, if I want to. It's sold out now, so I can't exchange it anyway.

I also got another jacket in knit fabric, and two pairs of pants. Can't wait to receive them.
Honored Contributor

Re: G by Guliana reviews?

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd my G orders today:

Hi Chi.  I ordered white and the green color.  I like them, but I'm not crazy about the fit.  I don't think they look like boyfriend jeans.  I also thought they ran small in the waist.  I don't have a big waist, but I'd prefer a size up for a more comfy fit.  Then, they will be too big in the hips and thigs/legs.  I think I'm just going to have to return them. 

@winamac1 - yep, a big disappointment for me too. It's been a long while since I've had to ship a return. And I really really wanted these jeans. Uggh! Tried them on again last night. No way am I keeping them.  Something is off regarding the fit description + garment sizing info. No way do these have 3-4" of 'give' from the garment size. They are dead wrong. 

I really like the fabric.  I like the look of the distressed gray and the dark denim. 2 of the tops I bought are also off on sizing. I'm packing up the 4 items and shipping them back tmrw after I call CS. I hope they will work with me on sending 1 replacement of the jeans at the TS price, without addtl charges so I can see how I like them with a proper fit. If they say no, I will get them to issue a return shipping tag and will send everything back including the tops I bought for gifts. 

I'm going to try size 8. 6 is my regular size, but I want a looser fit. Then I will wait for reduced pricing to buy more. Based on comments here, I think these are cut slim and the fit description is wrong, leading many of us to order incorrectly.  Not my problem,  not on my dime. Too bad for G with this being her 1st jeans TS. They need to try again after they fix the sizing issues. 

I will post an update after I talk with CS since it can help others in a similar situation.  For those that scored good buys/good fits, enjoy!!!  Have a fab weekend Win! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Rec'd my G orders today:

@winamac1 - yep, a big disappointment for me too. It's been a long while since I've had to ship a return. And I really really wanted these jeans. Uggh! Tried them on again last night. No way am I keeping them.  Something is off regarding the fit description + garment sizing info. No way do these have 3-4" of 'give' from the garment size. They are dead wrong. 

I really like the fabric.  I like the look of the distressed gray and the dark denim. 2 of the tops I bought are also off on sizing. I'm packing up the 4 items and shipping them back tmrw after I call CS. I hope they will work with me on sending 1 replacement of the jeans at the TS price, without addtl charges so I can see how I like them with a proper fit. If they say no, I will get them to issue a return shipping tag and will send everything back including the tops I bought for gifts. 

I'm going to try size 8. 6 is my regular size, but I want a looser fit. Then I will wait for reduced pricing to buy more. Based on comments here, I think these are cut slim and the fit description is wrong, leading many of us to order incorrectly.  Not my problem,  not on my dime. Too bad for G with this being her 1st jeans TS. They need to try again after they fix the sizing issues. 

I will post an update after I talk with CS since it can help others in a similar situation.  For those that scored good buys/good fits, enjoy!!!  Have a fab weekend Win! 

I agree.  They certainly do not have 3 to 4 inches of give.  I ordered my normal HSN size, and they were too tight in the waist.  I did love the lightweight feel of the fabric.  I just know not to go up a size or they won't fit elsewhere.  They were, unfortunately, a miss for me.

Sorry they also didn't work out for you, but I have saved $100!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the TS with confidence, so I thought, because I already own 3 of her boyfriend jeans.  The TS jeans run significantly smaller than the other jeans I own eventhough they are all the same size.  Very disappointed!  There is enough of a difference in size that I will retun...I feel rise is shorter in the TS as well as leg being tighter.  Will not reorder because they don't do anything regarding return shipping for fit.

Honored Contributor

Re: G by Guliana reviews?

[ Edited ]

@equss @winamac1 @Witchy Woman - ANYONE WITH SIZING ISSUES - CALL HSN Customer Service!

Very happy with HSN CS. Called earlier today to discuss the TS jeans sizing issues. No push back on issuing a return ship authorization,  AND they honored my request for an exchange for the jeans so I can try a larger size. 

Not only will they give you a 'simple exchange' for a different size of the same item, it ships immediately,  no waiting for your return to get to the warehouse. The TS pricing is honored including free shipping.

I asked the CS rep to escalate the sizing problem to mgmt & buyers. Told them they have a problem that is impacting alot of customers. The garment sizing info is wrong & misleading.

Hoping the larger size 8 works for me. Will post an update after I receive the exchange. 

Don't hesitate to call HSN CS if you want to do an exchange with no out of pocket expense. If you want to just return for full credit, call & get them to authorize the return shipping label so you don't have to pay for it. 

Respected Contributor

I have one of her tops in two colors.  For one thing, the fit is perfect (unlike anything I have bought from QVC) and for another the material is so supersoft and comfortable; it's also very flattering.