Regular Contributor

Does anyone have any idea of what the upcoming tsv will be? I think it's on Sunday or Monday. LOVE guilianas line!

Re: G by Guiliana upcmng tsv

Wrong shopping channel. She is on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I have the October program guide-there is a photo of her wearing what looks to be a faux fur vest. So maybe that's the ts? October 3rd

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Sarah Belle wrote:

Wrong shopping channel. She is on HSN. 

Hello Sarah - I see that you are a new member.  We are allowed to discuss lines from other shopping channels and websites/stores.  I think HSN is only allowed to talk about their products on their forum and, from what I've heard, it's rather boring over there.

By discussing other lines, it increases traffic over here, which is a positive for QVC.  One just can't include a link to another store's site.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I have the October program guide-there is a photo of her wearing what looks to be a faux fur vest. So maybe that's the ts? October 3rd

I would bet that's it.  (I haven't seen it - wish I could).  Is it a good one?

Seems that vests are THE item of the season and that the faux fur ones are bigger than ever.

I would really love a faux fur short jacket.

I like Giuliana's style and recently purchased my first from her line - a white hi/low sleeveless tank that was on sale and it is so well made.  Fits like a glove.

Honored Contributor

Nothing is on her FB page.  I too had the October guide but I must have tossed it and I don't remember the vest.