Trusted Contributor

Has anyone noticed that when Lisa R was the  G.I.L.I. girl , items flew out the window with many selling out before it was even shown on TV ?  Now, I never see that happen.  THe new lady just doesn't do it for me, sorry, just my opinion. 

Have a nice day ladies.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in late last night during the last GILI  jacket TSV presentation and saw there was an awful lot of green on the sizing availablity charts at the bottom of the screen. I was not interested in a short non-zippered jacket and, apparently, I was not alone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

You have to remember that Lisa was on the Q for over 20 years and had a big following.  Her customers knew her and she had a  relationship with them.  Jill was brought on and no one knows here.   She has not been around long enough for viewers to place their  trust in her.

Frequent Contributor

I have no idea how many items were available for sale when LR sold items and I do not know how many items were available yesterday.  Therefore I cannot determine if one person sold more than the other.  I did notice many items did sell out yesterday.  As a woman I hope Jill has success.  She appears to know her product and styles items well. Personally I have never purchased a G.I.L.I. product.

Respected Contributor

All I noticed was that when the camera got a close up on the jacket, the seams at the collar were puckered.  That was enough for me.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. is not my style and I think most of G.I.L.I. is over priced. I have no idea who this new woman is but I'm not impressed.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

G.I.L.I. was never really my style either.  I think the leather jackets look like a costume on a sci fi show like the old Star Trek episodes.  

Regular Contributor

I think Jill doesn't wear the clothes well--- ill fitting! Yuck!

Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to pay $200.00 for a jacket with wings....and no zippers...buttons or snaps...not to mention they size only to 24....what about the rest of us....

As to the new Rep...I don't care for her on the Q....or on the Today show...she just seems snobby...

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that new things go to clearance quickly. 

Not that this is a bad thing.

Lisa had 250K+  facebook followers and was an expert at ginning up demand for G.I.L.I. 

It seems that QVC thought it was the actual products customers wanted when it's pretty clear what people were buying was Lisa's look and lifestyle.

I find G.I.L.I. over priced for the middling quality.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat