Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Chi-town girl @morning lover @SahmIam @Ilovelife123 @culebra

Hello!!!  It's been a crazy, busy summer - hope all is well with everyone.  I saw this on Jill's FB page and although nothing really new, I love these camo skinny jeans.  Can't wait to see the fall lineup.  Maybe the camo blouse will finally make an appearance. Woman Very Happy

I did notice there are two new items up; a dress and faux leather skirt.  Have a wonderful week and hope to catch up with you all soon!

Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Mid Summer 2016

I hope she comes out with a new pair of the camo pants.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 Lol I just posted the same pic in Handbags !

I check Jills facebook from time to time too !

I also love the camo skinny jeans and

hope we see the fall lineup soon !!

Enjoy your summer Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

From NYC to  QVC! See you tonight at 6pm with 

Jacque Gonzales QVC  and 10pm with Shawn Killinger QVC!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor @Chi-town girl@ @MorningLover @SahmIam @Ilovelife123 @culebra

Hello!!!  It's been a crazy, busy summer - hope all is well with everyone.  I saw this on Jill's FB page and although nothing really new, I love these camo skinny jeans.  Can't wait to see the fall lineup.  Maybe the camo blouse will finally make an appearance. Woman Very Happy

I did notice there are two new items up; a dress and faux leather skirt.  Have a wonderful week and hope to catch up with you all soon!

@IlliniGirl88 & everyone - hello & hope you are having a great summer! We are heading out for 1 more summer trip to Lake Tahoe for the Celebrity Golf event. But, I'm def ready to shop Fall & have started with the Nordy sale.

I also want those camo pants & shirt Heart look forward to the new collection!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Heart Love Heart the new Black Cherry color. Here is the new skirt & dress

A280722
G.I.L.I. Faux Leather Midi Pencil Skirt

a280722.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A279732
G.I.L.I. Side Ruched Knit Dress

a279732.jpg

Honored Contributor

Excited to receive my new Minkoff handbag from the Nordy sale Heart 

_12367537.jpg

Honored Contributor

Love the midi black dress Heart  and the camo slim pants.  The large fringed bag is way too big for little me, though.  But there are always smaller options. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @MorningLover @1Professor @Ilovelife123 @culebra @SahmIam and anyone else I may have forgotten to mention:

Per Jill's FB page:

Stu Bee P.S. Jill, any chance you're bringing camo skinny jeans (that you are always rocking!) to G.I.L.I.? I sure hope so.

Jill Martin

Jill Martin Yes! This fall!

Yippee!!!  Also the snake print blouse is coming too.  Looks like the same cut as the camo blouse we're waiting for.   Can't wait for Fall!!!