Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

[ Edited ]

a289306.jpg

A289306
G.I.L.I. Italian Croco Embossed Roma 5

Advance orders ship 2/8/17.

Look dazzling from day-to-day with this Italian leather G.I.L.I. purse. Its croco-embossed exterior is irresistibly intricate, while the roomy interior is finished with signature tan lining. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Style: Roma 5
  • Croco-embossed leather body; double handles; adjustable, removable shoulder strap; top snap closure; removable tassel and lock; goldtone hardware
  • Signature tan lining, interior clasp to adjust silhouette, two front-wall slip pockets, back-wall zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 16"W to 18"W x 12"H x 6-1/4"D with an 8" handle drop and an 18" to 20" strap drop; weighs approximately 2 lbs, 6 oz
  • Body/trim 100% cow leather; lining 100% cotton
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

A286998
G.I.L.I. Camo Skinny Jean

a286998.jpg

Stand out in these G.I.L.I. camo skinny jeans. The way they perfectly hug your curves and pair with anything from heels to boots makes them a special style staple you only wish you had discovered sooner. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Hardware: zipper fly, single button closure, metal hardware details
  • Features: five-pocket design
  • Rise: below the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits close to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 30"
  • Content: 98% cotton/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A287001

a287001.jpg

Respected Contributor

The measurements are a little confusing.  How can the width be 16" wide to 18" wide?  I just measured my old ostrich Roma 2, and the rectangular part of the base is 14 inches from end to end, while the top of the bag measures 19 inches laid flat.

It looks to me from the measurements and the photos that this bag is smaller than the Roma 2 - the one that was sold as a TSV twice.

If they have tinkered with the size and this is smaller than Roma 2 it's a definite "no" for me.

Crikey.  Roma 4 was too large and cheap looking with those gawdy printed skins.  Now they bring back decent colors and skin treatments and mess with the size and tassel.  I am not impressed wth the design sense of the current representative and team.

Esteemed Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

The measurements are a little confusing.  How can the width be 16" wide to 18" wide?  I just measured my old ostrich Roma 2, and the rectangular part of the base is 14 inches from end to end, while the top of the bag measures 19 inches laid flat.

It looks to me from the measurements and the photos that this bag is smaller than the Roma 2 - the one that was sold as a TSV twice.

If they have tinkered with the size and this is smaller than Roma 2 it's a definite "no" for me.

Crikey.  Roma 4 was too large and cheap looking with those gawdy printed skins.  Now they bring back decent colors and skin treatments and mess with the size and tassel.  I am not impressed wth the design sense of the current representative and team.

Everything they bring is a rehash of a Lisa design and they are not getting better.  It's like something from a street market or an knock off brand store and way overpaying.

Honored Contributor

Um........ yeah. We'll see how it looks when it airs.

Those camo jeans......no.

Esteemed Contributor

The camo skinny jeans are definitely a reflection of Jill's taste, she's seriously into skin tight pants and seriously into camo. That she combined the two confirms that.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I think the confusion w/ width is maybe 18" across the bottom of bag and more narrow at top 16".  I still wish the handle drop was longer to fit on shoulder & there was an adjustable buckle on crossbody strap. Still some more tweaking before the bag for me.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl meant for @Favorite Son.  Sorry!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the camo jeans but they don't look skintight on that model at all.