Respected Contributor

Re: Four Trends Coming to a Wardrobe Near You

Like 1 and 4. I would wear those prints.

Respected Contributor

I hope it skips my town.

Honored Contributor

While I am not attracted to any of these specific items, I do like some colorful prints and neutral animal prints so I am  good with those 2 trends. I wear what I like whether it’s trending or not. 

Respected Contributor

Sigh...these make me really happy that I avoid "trends". 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I think I will pass on these.

Honored Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

I’ve always had a touch of animal print in my closet and a few vivid prints, so I guess I’m trendy again. Lol.  I’ll pass on the second skin dresses and don’t need shoulder pads as my own are prominent enough. It’s always interesting to see what the fashion industry comes up with each season to help us spend our money.

Trusted Contributor

Animal print seems to be a "trend" every year, it's getting boring.
Respected Contributor

I have always liked and worn colorful prints and animal prints so they are not a trend to me.  A slightly modified shoulder is OK but not a broad shoulder.  Never a form fitting dress for me.

When I dressed professionally we wore business clothes - suits, dresses, blazers and they had moderate shoulder pads that gave the item structure.

I personally prefer the unstructured look of today. 

Blazers are coming back in fashion and I have always liked them, so that would be a slightly structured item I would like.

Honored Contributor

I think I will hold off on the second skin until I lose about 35 pounds and as for the bold colors --- need a big, deep suntan which I cannot get because I am so fair, and as far as the unreal prints -- I need to lose about 35 years.  Now, for the big, wide shoulders --- God gave me those.  Looks like I struck out this year.