Honored Contributor

A while back I posted that I was searching for bras to fit my needs -- small busted, no underwire, some uplift, some padding (not a lot) - and comfort!  

I think ---- notice I said --- THINK -- I found 2 bras which will serve my needs!  Hurray!   I thought I would share what I found in case others have similar needs.  I am sorry I cannot put pictures as I do not know how to do this -- i have tried!

Any ways -- here are the names and numbers:

Lily of France - 2121286 - It is called Perfect Lift.  I recently purchased them at an on-line site called NY Lingerie.  They were $11.47.  The color I got was I think called Pearl, a very light beige.  So pretty -- a touch -- just a touch of lace.  

Warners - 01375 - Back to Smooth (this eliminates back fat if you have any) -- Gorgeous bra - comes in many colors.  Most retailers have this one and the price varies.  I think I got it on sale at Sears for $22.80.  I got a darker beige color.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Found a bra or maybe 2!!!

[ Edited ]

If it turns out you like one or both, you better buy 12 before they get discontinued.  LOL.  A bra that you like and fits, is like winning the lotto.

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this info....appreciate it!   I am also small busted and am always searching for the right bra.  I will purchase the two you mentioned.  

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

If it turns out you like one or both, you better buy 12 before they get discontinued.  LOL.  A bra that you like and fits, is like winning the lotto.

AMEN!

Esteemed Contributor

Was reading some reviews on both and several of them mentioned that the Warner's one does not have adjustable straps, that would be a deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Both brands can be found at your local Sears.  At least in my neck of the woods.  Our Sears has a profissional bra fitter on staff.

Lily Of France is now my BFF.

As another poster stated, if you find a bra that is comfy & a perfect fit, buy a bunch of them.

I went to a professional bra fitter.  Not the one at Sears.  Haven't worn a bra since 1968.  I'm 66 yrs young.

Proud member of the Itty Bitty Club.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

AMEN!

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at Sat, Apr 16, 2016-5.04.52 PM.png@GATORGIRL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I love the Warner's Back to Smooth bra!

I too am smaller busted and hate underwire.  This bra truly does what it claims.....eliminates back fat bulge.....it makes that area smooth.  It is true the straps are not adjustable, but that has not been a problem for me, as a matter of fact, I love not having the "bumps" from the strap buckles.  

I have been having trouble finding this bra recently though, like another commenter said....when you find one you love, the manufacturer seems to discontinue it and puts you on the hunt again!

Valued Contributor

I found a great bra at Kohls. It is the Simply Vera Smooth Comfort. It converts to a racer back which I need. I know all about that discontinue issue so I literally bought 20 of them!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@racada wrote:

I love the Warner's Back to Smooth bra!

I too am smaller busted and hate underwire.  This bra truly does what it claims.....eliminates back fat bulge.....it makes that area smooth.  It is true the straps are not adjustable, but that has not been a problem for me, as a matter of fact, I love not having the "bumps" from the strap buckles.  

I have been having trouble finding this bra recently though, like another commenter said....when you find one you love, the manufacturer seems to discontinue it and puts you on the hunt again!

@racada:

In addition to Sears, it's available online for under $30 at Amazon, Kohl's, and Ebay. 

re: Kohl's, you can also go to Retail Me Not's website for a promo/coupon code.