Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Who Wanted Amy's Studio Park Heart Sweater...

Her sweater design is not an original one as she claims it is. Look around and you'll see there are other places that sell the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   Google "heart sweater" -- there are many of them at different price points, and most look just like Amy's.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i need alberti to bring back his martini sweater!

i'd drink to that!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the cream with the pink hearts in my usual size, Medium.  The fit is on the larger size, and there's no more inventory.  I didn't hear during the presentation that you should size down.  The larger size makes it look a bit sloppy.  Grrrr.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I ordered the cream with the pink hearts in my usual size, Medium.  The fit is on the larger size, and there's no more inventory.  I didn't hear during the presentation that you should size down.  The larger size makes it look a bit sloppy.  Grrrr.

@BarbiHollywood   Amy explained in each of her presentations that it is designed to be very relaxed, not fitted or semi-fitted.  She also did videos on her social media pages describing the relaxed fit.

But I'm not sure if the online description also described the sizing, since it's sold out now it's hard to tell.