Honored Contributor

For Those Who Like "G" By Guilliana Rancic

I just called HSN to verify that Guilliana Rancic's line called "G" will be on Monday night into the next day.

Her clothes are perfect for a person who likes to wear casual but appropriate clothes to work.

One word of caution. HSN does not put the measurements on the screen. If I were interested in her clothing line, I would first find out the measurements.

I'm not promoting her clothing line. I am just saying I've seen her shows and her clothes are cute. If I worked I would buy some of her clothes.

One thing I like about her is that she doesn't try to lead people to think she is a designer along the lines of Louis. She does, however, say that she has insight into what works.

I used to watch her reality show. They showed her clothing line from the beginning to the end of it. It was interesting. She'd say, "that collar needs to be taken off", etc. She had some really good ideas on fabric, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Who Like ""G"" By Guilliana Rancic

Thanks for the heads up!

I have a couple of her things and really like them. Good quality. I only buy when they are deeply discounted but I enjoy the presentations.

HSN has the measurements for sizing online and they also list the garment measurements. That makes it much easier for me to figure out what size to order. I wish QVC would list garment measurements.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Been wanting to see that.

Trusted Contributor

I love guilliana's clothing. The quality is unbelievable. I purchased a beautiful blazer and I couldn't believe the fit and the excellent workmanship on the inside seams....nothing like I've ever seen before. I believe she did mention that her father is an extremely successful designer in Italy and that's how she learned about quality and designing.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Guilliana, and her clothes are darling. She gets cuter, love her hair now too! She and hubby make a great couple, little Duke is a doll!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 emmiesmom said:

I love Guilliana, and her clothes are darling. She gets cuter, love her hair now too! She and hubby make a great couple, little Duke is a doll!

I love her too and Bill is a total cutie patootie and seems like a GREAT guy. I have a bit of a crush on Bill.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think she has a TS tomorrow. Faux leather jacket. At least they promoted the jacket today.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Daysdee! I wondered what her TS was going to be.

Luvtoshopathome, I was pretty amazed at the blazer I got, too. I want more of them.

Emmiesmom, I like her hair now, too. I'll bet Duke was always pulling at it & that was one reason she cut it. I remember how babies always tugged at my hair when it was long.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/22/2014 willdob3 said:

Thanks for the heads up!

I have a couple of her things and really like them. Good quality. I only buy when they are deeply discounted but I enjoy the presentations.

HSN has the measurements for sizing online and they also list the garment measurements. That makes it much easier for me to figure out what size to order. I wish QVC would list garment measurements.

QVC lists extremely detailed measurements! There's a 'click here' link in the sentence that reads.... 'To see the specific garment measurements for this item....'

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/23/2014 willdob3 said:

Thanks, Daysdee! I wondered what her TS was going to be.

Luvtoshopathome, I was pretty amazed at the blazer I got, too. I want more of them.

Emmiesmom, I like her hair now, too. I'll bet Duke was always pulling at it & that was one reason she cut it. I remember how babies always tugged at my hair when it was long.

I bet you're right, the long hair and my earrings, lol. He's a doll, hope they have another baby...!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West