Occasional Contributor

Feedback Please Linea Coat A229477

Hi All, Lookng for some feedback on a Linea Coat, Item A229477. I have one piece from Linea a whisper knit tunic sweat and I LOVE it. I work in a very work casual but professional office (normal outfit for most of is a jeans, sweater and boots with a scarves or jewelry). I have a couple of nice winter coats but they are all those Puffy coats and they are fine for weekend but I really need to add to my coat wardrobe. I saw this coat on online and the reveiws were great, the color they have left in my size is the Quartz Rose which is fine but before I make the move and order it I would love to hear back from some of you may own it already.

I should add that you all offered great advice on my first purchase and my gut is telling me to order it but still want to hear from you all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Feedback Please Linea Coat A229477

I don't have that coat because I live in an area where I don't wear the 10 or so coats I already have. I really coveted it but did not get it for reasons of pragmatism. It has GREAT reviews. I think there is one negative review about pilling and returning after the holidays. Pilling can be handled. Returning after the holidays?

Respected Contributor

I own the coat in black. I wore it practically every day last winter from the time I got it until late March. I agree that it pills. The coat is warm, comfortable, and I like the way it buttons all the way up. I'll probably sit down in a week or two and give it a haircut. I've been wearing one blasted down coat or the other since November 1.

Frequent Contributor

I love Linea, I own many pieces of this beautiful clothing line. Louis is by far the best designer QVC offers its customers and it is quite sad that he is treated the way he is by QVC. The situation has gotten slightly better but one still has to stalk for items in your size.

While this coat is attractive, it does pill (easily remedied but something you need to consider if you aren't prone to taking these steps to ensure your clothing is always in its best condition). However if you live in a colder climate, please know that is it not a warm coat. I always am cold when I wear it in lower temperatures (below 30 degrees). If you are looking for a stylish coat for "cool" temperatures, this is a great option but if you want to wear it during a cold spell, then this is not the coat for you.

Super Contributor

I have it in the rose and love it. Yes, it does pill very easily but I use one of those stones and it cleans up quickly (much easier and quicker than shaving a sweater due to its chunky nature). Name, Guess someone returned it during the holiday return policy.
Valued Contributor

I have both colors in this coat and love it. I guess I haven't been paying attention to the pilling because of the texture. The cut of this coat is fantastic and so flattering. Great style. The black works dressy and casual. The pink is gorgeous, so feminine, and perfect for late winter early spring when you want to look like spring but it's still very cool outside.

Respected Contributor

I have it in black, wore it so often last winter but not at all this year due to extreme cold here. It's a gorgeous, fashionable, flattering coat, and I would love it in the rose too. Some pilling on mine, but nothing that isn't easily dealt with. It looks great with jeans and boots and can go all the way to dressy. HTH.

Respected Contributor

I have the coat in both colors and I agree with the ladies, it is not for extreme cold. High 40s and up with a warm sweater and your OK, below that a storm coat would be better. There is some pilling because of the thick texture of the coat, but also because of the fabric it isn't that noticeable. I also use the stone and it is easily taken care of. It has a beautiful shape and looks great with jeans and dressier, so it's an all purpose coat for me.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone, I think I am going to add it to my Wish List and keep an eye on it until I have some extra cash. Living in Atlanta I am betting I can get use out of it year round. I kind of wish they would get it back in the Black color,I could use that one for sure also.

Again you all help me with your feedback.

Valued Contributor

You might look for black on ebay. I have seen it although I don't know if any are posted now.