Honored Contributor

There seems to be something for most of us on Monday night now. I'm not interested in some of the shows but that's ok because I'm sure some others are. I'll check out PMS and see what's new on that, if anything. It is on pretty late for me but with all the hype I want to see if it's giving us anything new or the same old thing.

New Contributor
I think Lori Goldstein looks like a bag lady trying to wear all her tops at one time so no one steals them from her. Just not a very attractive look, in my opinion. Too, too much.
Regular Contributor
Embracing the change... Love the look....love the new energy...Definitely an upgrade...Smiley Happy))) Love Amy's style!!!!
Valued Contributor
On 3/2/2015 jackthebear said:
On 3/2/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Amy's outfit on LOGO is my favorite look. I love the boots w/ the jeans and that exact top. I would buy every piece of that outfit, and wear it a lot!!

I will take Lori's lace inspired boots too-thank you very much! How much do ya think they cost....prob one week's pay for me!

I like that top Amy has on too, have not ordered anything Logo at all.

If you follow LG on IG she does post pics of the shoes she buys, they might be Givenchy

thank you. I would love to treat myself to a really cool pair of shoes. Lori has some spectacular shoes. I have to go into NYC next week for work, and I LOVE window shopping at the "high-end" stores. It's so much fun!! East Hampton and Southampton have some pretty amazing stores too! Typically, I'm just a window shopper in those stores...$$$$$ QVC, is much more my speed(price wise)!!

It's fun to look though....

Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Mustangshar said: I like Amy's format, love hearing from the models!

Same here. But I like hearing from these two particular models, on this particular show. It makes it unique. I wouldn't want to see it on every show.

Super Contributor

I love the OTO on LOGO. Amy looks wonderful in that top. I had to talk myself out of buying it. Maybe another time. But I need more clothes like I need an extra thumb.

I like that the hosts wear their own clothing and shoes. I watch these shows for fashion ideas. They give me ideas on how to put the clothes I already have together.

I haven't watched QVC on Monday Nights in a long time. It's great to be able to look forward to Monday Night programming again. (I liked Lisa but the show just didn't hold my attention).

New Contributor

I feel compelled to voice my opinion on tonight's shows so far. First, congratulations to Amy; she is doing a great job as usual. She is a beautiful woman with class, style, is very knowledgeable about fashion, and relates well to the viewers. IMO she is the right choice to co-anchor the Monday night lineup - Inspired Style, Lori Goldstein, and PM Style. However, I am really disappointed that Lori Goldstein has been given a full hour in this new Monday night lineup. I have nothing personal against Lori Goldstein and wish her well. My issue is with the appearance and quality of her clothing which is pure unadulterated Polyester. No structure, no lining, nothing classic, just draped polyester material. Some of us do not wish to dress like this but prefer well made quality clothing. You can go to any major department store and find these types of "casual" clothes for half the price. Perhaps this type of clothing is what the American woman wants to wear. I can not imagine why.

One of the appealing things about PM Style with Lisa Robertson was the variety of items / brands featured in her shows. I hope that QVC really considers what made PM Style with Lisa so successful and returns to that format.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Tomlin said:

I feel compelled to voice my opinion on tonight's shows so far. First, congratulations to Amy; she is doing a great job as usual. She is a beautiful woman with class, style, is very knowledgeable about fashion, and relates well to the viewers. IMO she is the right choice to co-anchor the Monday night lineup - Inspired Style, Lori Goldstein, and PM Style. However, I am really disappointed that Lori Goldstein has been given a full hour in this new Monday night lineup. I have nothing personal against Lori Goldstein and wish her well. My issue is with the appearance and quality of her clothing which is pure unadulterated Polyester. No structure, no lining, nothing classic, just draped polyester material. Some of us do not wish to dress like this but prefer well made quality clothing. You can go to any major department store and find these types of "casual" clothes for half the price. Perhaps this type of clothing is what the American woman wants to wear. I can not imagine why.

One of the appealing things about PM Style with Lisa Robertson was the variety of items / brands featured in her shows. I hope that QVC really considers what made PM Style with Lisa so successful and returns to that format.

I liked Lisa, but pul-eeeeze. The old PM Style had become so tired and repetitive that I seldom watched. And the "variety of items" was a huge problem. People wanted STYLE on a show called PM Style........and they got a smattering of clothing (often house brands like D&C and Graver) mixed in with hair removers, lotions, socks, undies, hair stylers, and whatever else they found lying around the general store. If they don't up the inventory on the new PMS, the show won't be any better.

Also, most of Lori Goldstein's pieces are not straight poly. Many are a rayon/poly/spandex blend.

Honored Contributor

So now we know...

I'm not amused.

Personally, I think they should've kept more of the former PM Style models...

Oh well, just makes it that much easier to watch even less, if that's possible.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Is what the OP asked true? I can't stand Lori's clothes. They show every little pimple on my body. Even if I put on 2 layers. I find it hard to believe that people can wear those clothes to work in a professional atmosphere.

I live in the Washington, DC area. True I don't work and haven't for many years. However, I do own businesses and have to go to law offices, etc every now and then in the Washington, DC and surrounding areas. I've never seen anyone in the professional offices wearing those clothes.

If people buy them to wear casually, I can see that, but come on........