Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Knitgirly said:

I love Amy but the cruddy jeans wreck the look IMO. A dark trouser jean would be better choice.

Dang, I wish they would vary the sizes of the GILI bags. Every GILI bag is suitcase sized (or else that one teeny crossbody that is 4"). How about a 12-13" bag?

I was floored at the size of that mini-suitcase/weekender sized bag...AND the price! YIKES ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Valued Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Fur Dude said:

Why should Amy have to wear QVC clothes, when you know who could wear $3,000 dresses and $1,000 shoes, and it was all good! Some people just can't move on. Click the heels of your ruby slippers and make a wish, she is not coming back......move on!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

I don't get the point of this show. To shop somewhere else to be chic and trendy. A big part of the show on her ring which has been on many times. The TSV and an Isaac cardigan. Where is the trendy clothing? The models speaking is distracting as they all talk at once. I'd love to see the sales figures from this show. My prediction is it will be back in the 1 a.m. hour. At least I know I nee to shop somewhere else to look like Amy!!

Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 yellowkitty said:

So what's the item # for the jeans? I like Amy and have got the sweaters she has worn on here from Forever 21 Why can't they were what they sell ? ! And yea the torn jeans are the style and have been for years. If they aren't selling why wear? ! I might as well go to the Mall.

In her Inspired Style shows on Thursday nights, she usually wears what she is selling that night (most times). She also got some flack on this board when she wore those jeans a few months ago on a daytime show. So I am guessing the fashion choice tonight was sanctioned (suggested?) by the powers that be. Maybe they want to see the reaction to her non-QVC attire so that they can sell copies (like how GILI started)?

Esteemed Contributor
I don't care what Amy wears. What I do care about is her presentations. Maybe she is just nervous, but she is so animated and loud. I had to turn down the volume. Her style is not working for me. In my opinion I think she needs to tone it down. This show is not working for me.
Regular Contributor

I was thinking the same thing about the jeans ....until I remember my torn Levis in H.S. I would wear them again if I had them because do not care at 55.

Super Contributor

I'm sure that Amy is aware of her speech issues. I think it is a bit cruel to keep bringing them up. Not everyone in this world is perfect. She has lived with it all her life, and I'm sure she has been made fun of when she was smaller. Let's not go to that place, lets all be adults here! I know people who have flaws and look past them to see a beautiful person!

Occasional Contributor
I think Amy is fun and full of energy.. I also think she looks darling. I am enjoying the new format and think change is good. By the way, I am 64 and can appreciate all styles.
Contributor
This had nothing to do with moving on or a past host. There is nothing fresh or interesting about torn jeans. This look has been around for at least 5 years.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Crisso said:

....so you started a thread because?????????

Maybe because she wanted to express her opinion