Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/22/23)...

Good morning!  I don't usually check out your thread on Sunday morning, but I am waiting for DH to get back from the Walk In clinic.  He got into poison ivy yesterday and he is miserable!

Anyway, big surprise, #1 is a big no.  The whole look.....no thank you.

#2 now this is a denim jacket I could go for.  It looks beautiful.  Also, #3 is gorgeous and has my name all over it.  The sweater looks great and the add on assessories are interesting and soooo in my wheelhouse.

The lavendar sweater and Johnny Was top, yes and yes.

The white pantsuit is a winner.  I have no idea when I would have the occasion to wear it.  I wore something similar when we got married 45 years ago. We then jumped in a van and went to Key West for our honeymoon.......those were the carefree days.....LOL

There was a day I would have worn #14, bare midriff and all.....heck I lived in tube tops.  Oh gosh, that would be such an ugly look now.....YIKES!

The cut of the rainbow sweater is really cute, but I have to say that I am turned off to anything rainbow these days.  JMO

The cuff bracelet on the Johnny Was model is pretty awesome.  

The #13 traveling gal looks great.  I love the blazer with the white pants.  So chic....Woman Wink

Another success my friend......

Have a great week...

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/22/23)...

#13, #14 (I couldn't wear it though) and #16.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown