Super Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/22/23)...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads. I read them all and especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#2  Love the detail...wish I could see it with her standing

#3  I love this.  I'm guessing the beaded center piece and the piece with with the feathers is a separate piece (or two pieces).  If this were affordable (I don't know the cost), I'd give it a try for sure.

#4(a)  Favorite.  Love the juxtaposition of the edgy denim jacket (in a great color) and the feminine skirt.  Don't like those boots with it at all.  I'd've worn this back in the day in a NY minute.

#4(b)

#6  Great color

#7  Johnny Was

#9  I'd wear it to a concert...maybe KISS haha (not that I have any interest at all in going to a KISS concert mind you).

#10  So feminine  

#11  Ditto 

#13  I never look this great when I travel (love the sneaks)

#16  Love this for my casual lifestyle

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and stylish week!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 4/22/23)...

Hi @MacDuFF,

The models esp in 2 and 3 look so nice. I wouldn't wear what they are wearing but it is fun to look at the fashions.

I love the square neckline in #12 which I think is so flattering and my favorite neckline. I wish more would make this neckline but I suspect it may be because it is more expensive to make?

I've always loved the color dark chocolate brown too.

I don't think I've ever liked ruffles but I would wear this one without them.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The stand outs for me are #6 and 7 tops, the lovely dress in #10 and the pretty white blouse in #11!!!!  However, all the fashions were fun and stylish , another good show!!!!

Respected Contributor

7 and 15 for me please.

Honored Contributor

LOVE anything Johnny Was!! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

#6, 7 and 15 -- great stuff!

Seriously -- I know we're supposed to be looking at fashion but #11 - her hair is a mess with a capital "M"!!!  I thought I had bad hair days!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I like the jackets in #2 and #9. The one is #3 is pretty, but It's too much going on, and would look better if feathers were removed. 

#4 just NO to the whole outift! The model needs to go back and start over with her clothing style.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   Good Morning. It's rainy and dreary here now, but looking forward to the rain stopping soon.

My favorites from this week's post:

#6-the purple ombré sweater is so me. I would wear it with jeans, khakis, crop pants, pretty much anything.

#15-I like the rainbow cardigan with the jeans. It's a litlle bit different with being over the top.

Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

1. I love your posts.  They are fun and sometimes I recreate the outfits from what I have in my closet.  In my own style, of course.  The outfits that I would wear and can assemble from my own closet are:  1, 6, 7, 9, 11, 15.   Casual but fashionable.  I bought a sweater just like #6 a couple of weeks ago.  I'm envisioning it with white cropped wide leg jeans.  I don't own the jeans yet. 
Respected Contributor

MacDuFF, I especially loved the very feminine offerings.

The dress in #10 is wonderful, the colors are lovely and vibrant. I would wear the exact same shoes and love the bag!

I have always liked soft, white lacy blouses and #11 has my name on it! The bag is adorable.

I also really like the blouse in #12 and would like to see it in other colors.

The #7 Johnny Was blue embroidered blouse is another favorite.

Thank you for posting!