Honored Contributor

This is the time when people start asking about them for the holidays.  I have seen two styles at Soft Surroundings.

In misses, petites, tall, and plus.

Ruffled Chenille Robe II

This one is available in misses, petites and plus.

Floor Length Chenille Robe

Trusted Contributor

I love a good chenille robe- thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

wow, those are beautiful, lola.  i love a chenille robe! 

Respected Contributor

Didn't Stan Herman used to bring chenille robes to qvc?

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

@traveler

Yes- but in recent years people have been complaining that they're not available like they had been in the past.

Honored Contributor

I love chenille robes......I had several, but they seem to have 'disappeared' over the many years.  Anyway, remember when JCP had a beautiful selection every Fall/Winter/Holiday seasons?  I'm sure that, if they're even thinking about it, they can manufacture them quite easily, with all of the electronic machinery and all now-a-days.  Especially over there in 'C'.  They wouldn't have to be cotton, they could be a softer microfiber chenille of some type.  Funny that someone up there at the top hasn't thought about it.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Anyone remember seeing actresses wearing beautiful chenille robes with large flower accents in different colors?  I'm channeling Fran Drescher in The Nanny Fran.  She was often wearing a beautiful white robe, with a nice colorful accent/design ( a few large flowers placed here and there).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I've written him for years on FB,asking to please bring back the thick robes he once offered.. That went on deaf ears. Instead he made teddy bears,,,,,

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@traveler wrote:

@traveler

Yes- but in recent years people have been complaining that they're not available like they had been in the past.

That because people were also complaining that his robes fell apart the first time they were washed.  Apparently he couldn't produce a decent product so they discontinued them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I had one just like the aqua with the panel in the back.....loved it and wore it till it was thread bare. It had a flattering fit and was sooo comfy. I love the cotton chenille. I can't wear those plush fleece ones, Too hot.