Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Is that you in the blue denim outfit? That’s the only pic I see involving a necklace. Tramp jewelry is called that because it’s fabricated from found pieces/parts. I see watch parts, mostly. It’s a good piece, well done, looks great w/ the outfit. If that’s you, you’re quite pretty, Lady!

@Shanus Awww.  Thank you.  The artist is part of the Guild.  Wish you  were here!  We would never stop between the craft shows and the River Arts District!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG ....and all the galleries downtown. Good food there, too. 

Honored Contributor

You’re tall @ECBG !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

You’re tall @ECBG !!!

@Shanus Not really.  I'm 5' 6'.  Quite average.  My Fly Londons make me 5' 8 1/2".Smiley Happy

I couldn't page you worth anything todat!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Spelling me correctly? We’ve had storms here and computer has been funky. BTW, to me anyone over 5’4” is TALL! 😜

Honored Contributor

@Shanus. If you were to see me on the street, you'd probably think, "clothes".  When I get dressed, I look in the mirror and think, "fashion".  The difference is in the eye of the beholder.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

fash·ion

(făsh′ən)

n.
1. The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: out of fashion.
2. Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: a swimsuit that is the latest fashion.

Skintight jeans/jeggings/leggings is/are the latest fashion.

QVC features fashion.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Spelling me correctly? We’ve had storms here and computer has been funky. BTW, to me anyone over 5’4” is TALL! 😜

@Shanus Maybe I dropped the u.  You didn't come up in the drop down which wasn't very nice, was it???

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Lol too funny

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus Maybe I dropped the u.  You didn't come up in the drop down which wasn't very nice, was it???

See the source image

@ECBG   Not dropping down...that stinks, but your bunny’s the cutest thing!!! Write my nic down and come calling any time. 🌈 Have a great day.