Honored Contributor

I probably wouldn't wear most of it but the colors and the irridescence made me happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUD8-rFaMzA

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a beautiful show ..what I didn't like was the models. Some of looked like they were having a hard time walking.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought it was a beautiful show ..what I didn't like was the models. Some of looked like they were having a hard time walking.

I agree about the models walking.  When they were walking straight on towards you, it looked like they were trying to do a sobriety test and walk a straight line!  As for the clothes, there wasn't one thing I could, should or would wear.  😕  Interesting to watch though.

Honored Contributor

Nice show.   Thanks!

I have some "satin" jackets that I've collected over the years from Chico's, Coldwater Creek and Susan Graver.  All in those soft neutral color.  

Love the flowy pants, and the sheer tops and jackets.

Trusted Contributor

It seems like there is a lot of metallics infused with the colors.  Interesting!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ewww! Pretty colors!

[ Edited ]

I liked the jackets.  Satin pants show every lump and bump.  Not a fan!

Also, I saw split front jackets, sweaters, or tops with the top button buttoned.  This creates a /\ over the stomach outlining any problem.  The focus is often the protruding stomach.  I can't believe it when I see it!

Trusted Contributor

Love! So fresh and modern.  I did hate the hair.  What’s up with the frizzy and kinky mops on everyone’s heads?!

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON  The model(s) appeared to be pigeon-toed, which detracted from the clothing. Usually I love Armani's fashions, but was too busy hoping they didn't trip to get a good look at anything. Not the best start for Armani's 2019 Season. Easy solution: Hire professional models who walk well. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I love these clothes; beautiful, flowy fabrics look light and comfortable.  I don't pay much attention to the models, thry always walk like these do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Very elegant, very classy.