Respected Contributor

Re: Evine shows clothes during fashion programs!!!

I've been very lucky with my Evine purchases.  I really like the fact that the hosts concentrate on the clothing and don't go off rambling about nonsense totally unrelated to the article being sold.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I like it when something shows up on clearance that I already own.  Once something showed up at 9.00 that I loved and I bought six colors.  That's a stretch, but this year one showed up at 13.00 and I only bought one more. At least I know they will fit.

Trusted Contributor

Nice!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

I love Evines fashion shows! As you said @Adamlambert, it's all fashion all day.

Trusted Contributor

I have had mixed results with my Evine fashion purchases, but I have been watching today and ordered a few things.  I don't think the quality is as good, but they have some cute, trendy things.  One World is featured a lot -- I have trouble with their sizing and avoid ordering that line.

Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

they have had clothing shows on for half a day and all day today.  They show clothes, not hair styles, makeup, epilators, etc.  I'm so enjoying it!!!!  Great prices w value pays too!!!

I also love Evine.  Their fashion days are great.  I just received a dress a couple days ago that is now my favorite. I like the idea that if I miss some of the show I can tune in later and they are still doing fashion.  The jewelry shows are great.

Esteemed Contributor

Since the Q's programming is so bad, I've watched more of evine fashion. I haven't bought anything yet. Have you all noticed how different fashions are from each geographical location? Evine, HSN and the Q fashion are so different. What keeps me from Evine is they offer no petites that I've seen. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Since the Q's programming is so bad, I've watched more of evine fashion. I haven't bought anything yet. Have you all noticed how different fashions are from each geographical location? Evine, HSN and the Q fashion are so different. What keeps me from Evine is they offer no petites that I've seen. 

The fashions are not really different in the different states. I live in Florida, home of HSN, and I see lots of One World clothes in stores and on the street.

I wish Evine had petites, too. I'd buy more if they did.

Honored Contributor

When evine was shop NBC my DH had an acct with them and would buy electronics occasionally. They were good prices for good quality. Since they have become Evine they seem to have low prices and low quality. We have bought a few items that we immediately sent back. I don't go there anymore at all. I got a One World top - cheap and awful - sent right back.

Honored Contributor

I like Evine.  I just rarely find anything clothing wise from there that I like.  I have perhaps 2 tops I love.  Most of their items just look a bit "cheap" to me.  I can't put my finger on it, but they don't work.  A couple of Kate and Mallory tops I have are great and I love her leggings with the high spandex!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"