Honored Contributor

Yeah, that wouldn't work for me.  It would be fine if I was going to stand still as a statue all day but those cocoon things don't accommodate movement.  They twist, they turn, they bunch, they fall off your shoulder.  You fidget with them all day.  But they might work for super slim pencil thin women.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Yep. Not a great TTV and it did look pretty bad on everyone.

I continued to watch because I like Indigo Thread Co...and then their computers went down so you couldn't order?!

Apparently their systems have been wacky all day (yesterday) because I got free S&H, earlier in the day, when it clearly stated otherwise.

I'm still waiting on this to come back!

729-792- Indigo Thread Co.™ Knit Lace Mesh Trimmed Shirttail Hem Tank Top

FYI the faux suede 5 pocket boot cut are on clearance for $19.48! 725-480

But only 2 sizes available; 8 and 20W

Cute top.  I like to wear pretty tops like that under my cardigans in the cool weather and under my jean jackets.

Respected Contributor

Yep, pretty awful. I do not think that cocoon style looks good on really anyone. A very strange style I think... there really is no style. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

I saw it when I got home from work - OK - seriously I think it looks like a blanket and is not flattering on anyone.  I don't understand some of these "trends" but to each their own..

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL

I don't think the problem is in that it's semi cocoonish; I believe the problem lies in the fact that it clearly can't decide WHAT it is!

I'm not a cardigan gal, I prefer the structure of a jacket, but I do have a short cocoon that I really like.

723-798- OSO Casuals® Knit Plaid 3/4 Dolman Sleeve Open Front Cocoon Cardigan

I suspect the plaid gives it the appearance of structure that I find appealing..

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This is very disappointing from Indigo Thread! I was expecting to see something more attractive than a shapeless sweater...an open-front one no less.Woman Tongue I usually try not to make negative comments but this one has me shakin' my head.

I detest open front anything.  

I've bought a few open front items and most I end up donating.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
@winamac1
So no vests?
I don't have a problem with the open front it's all the extra drapey fabric I generally don't like
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@winamac1
So no vests?
I don't have a problem with the open front it's all the extra drapey fabric I generally don't like

Hi Andreatoo .  I do have 2 Adrienne Landau vests, but they are not open front.  I don't mind drapey fabric, but I just really don't like open front anything.  They annoy the heck out of me.  I end up getting a button or snap put on them, and then it kind of ruins the look.  

I didn't think that TTV was as bad as the rest of you, but it was open front so no sale, LOL!

Everything on Evine seems to be open front lately--as far as TTV's.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"