Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I find One World to be repetitive.  It's almost like if you own one OW top, you own them all. The prints are very, very similar in a lot of them. 

@Believe it or not the majority of my One World are solids. The 1st pair of leggings I ever purchased were OW and they're really nice. I have a few slimming options now too including the boot leg which I find to be the best fabrication over all. I think there are a few left @ $19.10 and you won't be sorry!

In my experience the OW runs larger than the K & M or OSO but like someone else mentioned the bottoms are trickier.

the upside to all this is that the bargain prices have allowed me to step outside my tiny box and try things (like yellow ankle pants!) that I wouldn't bother with at a higher price.

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

Thanks for answering, 2blonde, you were very helpful.

I think the One World line looks very cute.  I'm definitely going to order a few things and see how it goes.

@blueroses47  You know they are having a TBV on Saturday night at 10:00 p.m. EST continuing into Sunday.  They will have lots to choose from, and there should be special pricing all day.  The TBV I'm pretty sure is a set with a cropped jean jacket and a sharkbite hem top.  You definitely should check it out.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I do have 2 pair of the Kate and mallory Slimming Options leggings - one is the heavyweight fabric for the colder months and are nice.  The other is a herringbone print that has decorative zippers on both hips - I thought I'd give them a whirl as they looked kind of cute, but I've worn them once and thought they were poorly made and there was already a small hole at a front seam.  Too late to send them back.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I do have 2 pair of the Kate and mallory Slimming Options leggings - one is the heavyweight fabric for the colder months and are nice.  The other is a herringbone print that has decorative zippers on both hips - I thought I'd give them a whirl as they looked kind of cute, but I've worn them once and thought they were poorly made and there was already a small hole at a front seam.  Too late to send them back.

I have the herringbone and the plaid in that fabrication and you're right; they're a lighter construction than the recent boot cut I purchased. Sorry to hear you had a problem with them. I haven't (yet) and find I wear them frequently. They seem to go with a lot more than I originally anticipated (being prints).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine, oh my goodness

[ Edited ]

I've had mixed results with EVine fashions.  I don't think the  quality is as good as QVC's but the prices are lower and the items are probably more trendy.

Sizing is different than Q.  I can wear a L from QVC, but usually an XL (like most stores) from Evine.  The exception would be One World.  I am usually stuck between XL (too small in the bust) or 1X (too large everywhere).  Many One World tops are too low-cut for this 58-year-old!

I think if you are slimmer, Evine is a good bet!

The fashion reps (not the hosts) sure can talk on Evine!  Sometimes it seems so rote, repetitive, and mesmerizing that I find my eyes glazing over!

I also dislike it when some hosts have to "perform" on the runway.  Let the models do it, please.

Agree -- WAY too much programming for Invicta watches!!!

Contributor

I bought my first item (a denim jacket) from Evine recently, and it is amazing! The fit and style are great--not to mention the price was fantastic and shipping was pretty quick, as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I'll watch on that channel is Chuck Clemency shows.  I like him for some reason. I've never purchased but have come close.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
I'm wearing a One World maxi dress I bought two weeks ago. It's cute, comfortable, and I got a lot of comments on it. I have a One World top and a Kate and Mallory top. I like that the clothes prices are much more reasonable and they have low easy pay. Sure the production values are not as high but that doesn't bother me. I just wish they would ease up on the Invicta!
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

Well, I must be low-class, because I enjoy the Evine clothing presentations more than on the other stations.  In fact, I've been buying ALL my tops (and some bottoms) from them the last couple years.  I can't tell you how many One World tops I own and wear (they are so comfortable and flattering).  I also have some things from Kate and Mallory and OSO Casuals.  If you watch during the special shows when they have reduced pricing, the prices are really hard to beat.  I have no sizing issues with the tops, I just order the XS in everything.

I enjoy them too, especially with Erin! and I love the fast pace!

Count me in for the "low class" club because I love a lot of Evine's fashions.  And Erin is the best........I just learned recently that now she is a permanent show host and does more than just the fashion shows!

Esteemed Contributor

I occasionally buy from Evine, but it's a disappointment to me that. Can never watch live because my cable provider doesn't carry the channel. I've gotten some cute clothes, and always buy my Beekman 1802 from them. I had never heard of Evine until I came to these boards!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop