Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Evine seems to have fashion days pretty regularly; I like that!

Anyone watching or checking the clothes out online?

I really like the TTV fringed cardigan & would like to have something with fringe but I think this one has too much going on in the chest area. I don't need or want anything that will make mine look larger. Maybe I'll find something better later in the day. I plan to watch on & off as I have a busy day and will be in and out.

Happy Fall Shopping and Window Shopping!

I always enjoy their fashion days.  I have many pieces from Evine that I am very happy with. 

Honored Contributor
@Vonlam
I just picked one up in the blue for my mother-in-law. I'm trying not to buy any more jackets for myself!
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman - 

I am very tempted by the fringed cardigan. I keep going back and forth about getting it. I don't want to risk not liking it and wanting to send it back so I'm hoping it will sell out or something and take the decision out of my hands. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@conlt
I too am in my fifties and I think you will look fabulous in it!
Now for those of you into velvet this one world hoodie 719 - 890 is adorable!

I'm not into velvet but I find that hoodie tempting, too! 

Respected Contributor

I placed an order for a long open front cardigan with hood. I guessed at my size, not having much experience with Evine clothing and if they vanity size. Then I looked up the garment measurements and the only measurement they gave was the center back length. Huh? Please someone.... tell me of what use a center back measurement is on a long sweater? I'm more interested in circumferential measurements so I know if the sweater will be too voluminous or too opened in the front. When I was talking to the rep, she said most people rely on that measurement.  Anyhow, I canceled the order for that reason.

I enjoy watching Evine fashion shows, but they seem to have overly exaggerated high-low hems and I'm not into that.  Too extreme looking.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

I see now you answered my question in your original post. 

Sorry I didn't see it before I asked!

I think I've talked myself out of it. I have several tops I have yet to wear, and, I'm retired.  I asked myself when and where I would use it.  Grocery store?  Walmart?  Vet's office? 

Given THAT conversation, I'll just hold off Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Fall Fashion Day!

[ Edited ]

I think I might cave & get one...probably the blue. Double-checking to see how heavy it is. Hoping to talk myself out of it... 

...still afraid all that cascading fringe is going to make me look huge and sloppy... 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman -

I think I'd wear this to work & running around on cool days. I am still not clear on how heavy it is though. It is described as "cozy" and that may or may not be too heavy & warm for a cool day in Florida.

The description has a warning that the fringe & knit part of the sweater may be different hues. That is what I like about it, especially the blue. The slightly different color because of the fabrics used makes the trim stand out just a bit. 

Honored Contributor

I do wish that Evine would give better/more garment measurements for things like this. It has a relaxed fit & that often means I need to size down to get the fit I want but I have no way to know if I should with this piece or not. 

Honored Contributor

The length is going to be a few inches above my knees... Everyone on Evine must be much taller than my 5 foot 3 inches. The hem is about where their hands are & that would be fine but I don't want it almost to my knees. I'm going to sort of measure length on me again and watch another presentation maybe... but I probably won't get it unless I see it on a person close to my height.