Honored Contributor

Evine seems to have fashion days pretty regularly; I like that!

Anyone watching or checking the clothes out online?

I really like the TTV fringed cardigan & would like to have something with fringe but I think this one has too much going on in the chest area. I don't need or want anything that will make mine look larger. Maybe I'll find something better later in the day. I plan to watch on & off as I have a busy day and will be in and out.

Happy Fall Shopping and Window Shopping!

Respected Contributor

Keeping an eye on it. Beats the usual cosmetics shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

@StylishLady

Are either of you tempted by that fringed cardigan?

I'm always drawn to fringe, but never purchase because I worry it will not work on me.

It looks kinda cute on the models, but I'm not sure since I don't do much trendy fashion.

Just wondering.

Honored Contributor
I prefer jackets to cardigans but this one does have some semblance of structure to it and it's cute!
I did pick up an indigo thread cold shoulder top. Really cute and looked terrific on everyone
729-672
Honored Contributor

I once thought I was in love with a fringed cardigan.  I've owned it for several years and every time I try it on, I'm not pleased with how I love.  I can't even think of a friend it would suit, so it stays tucked away -  waiting, waiting, waiting.

But it did teach me a no-fringe lesson -  no more for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Not into fringe but the clothes from Evine fit me better than clothes from the Q because I do not carry extra weight in my hips.  Love my One World and Kate & Mallory!

Honored Contributor

Anything beats QVC weekend programing.👎

Respected Contributor

I thought I would not look good in it but decided to try it in the blue. I am in my 50's so not sure if it will work on me. I am going to see if I like it. It does look good on the model and they had a gray haired model wearing it and she looked nice. It really is cute. 

Honored Contributor
@conlt
I too am in my fifties and I think you will look fabulous in it!
Now for those of you into velvet this one world hoodie 719 - 890 is adorable!
Frequent Contributor

Andreatoo I was just eyeballing that hoodie. Not sure I'd like the velvet but it is adorable.