Esteemed Contributor

Re: Enough is enough with 3 Consecutive Days of Xmas Merchandise

How about something for other religions? 

Respected Contributor

Re: ,Enough is enough with 3 Consecutive Days of Xmas Merchandise

Talk about overkill with all these CIJ shows.  It's 110 degrees where I live.  I'm just trying to make it through the summer.  The last thing on my mind is Christmas shopping. 

Honored Contributor

Every time there is a thread lamenting the existence and overkill of Christmas in July I post that I hate it too.

Clearly no one in Q HQ cares.  Every year they dedicate more days to CIJ and start it even earlier.  They're not going to change it.

Trusted Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Enough is enough, 3 consecutive days of XMAS in July not to mention the one day on June 30th is enough.  I can understand one day designated in July, but another 3 in a row?  I understand people enjoy it, but better programming as to not have it 3 days in a row is warranted.  Thank you QVC for saving me a bunch of money these last 3 days, in case you weren't aware, if you think you increased sales, perhaps you should think about all those who don't want to be inundated with poor programming and decided to go to the mall and shop on the three days of nothing but xmas.

@tropics21 I AGREE! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I Say the same thing every year, I like it. You are welcome to your opinion but they have other channels to choose from if you do not like CIJ.  I bought the TSV of the oversized ornaments to go with our santa and snowman that we bought last year that were TSV's.  our nieghborhood loves our decorations and this affords me a way to pay for the products ahead of the mad seasonal rush later.  And I bought some gifts too.  To each their own.

I like Hallmark Mysteries Channel but right now they are on CIJ programming and I am not watching it.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21. To whom are you addressing your comments?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The same old thing over and over and over and over.  Ad nauseum..........

Valued Contributor

This is really getting old!  As you know as proof of the amount of posts you have, I am the author of this post, and as you can see, 99 percent agree with my post  Sorry, don't have to answer you, as far as your question that really doesn't pertain to anything or my post.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLAMO.  So glad I have a life

Respected Contributor

Remember how long shipping takes now from QVC...it may be prudent to order so your items arrive in time for Christmas.  Just saying...from my experience with dismal shipping and customer service.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tropics21. To whom are you addressing your comments?

@Kachina624.  LOL. Good luck with that.