Honored Contributor

I love a cap sleeve, 3/4 length sleeve, long sleeve and elbow length sleeve.  Not a fan of total sleeveless on me.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2  The thing about gingham - they have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Honored Contributor

I like elbow length sleeves but, as others have mentioned, they need to be done right. I rarely see them in stores or online. I am not desperate to add them to my wardrobe but, I do think they'd make a nice addition.

Honored Contributor

Stylish Lady:  'Tres chic' Heart  (I guess that means 'Very Chic', or something similar.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I love 3/4 sleeves, elbow sleeves, and long sleeves.

I am not and never have been a fan of short sleeves or sleeveless.

I guess it's because of where I live...a very temperate climate where our average summer temps are upper 60s to low 70s.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@151949

LLB has a new tee-

Product Details

This flattering henley is knit from the same soft, long-wearing cotton that makes all our Bean’s Tees a great value.

Slightly Fitted
Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at hip.

Fabric & Care
  • 100% cotton.
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Slightly shaped sides make tucking in neat and comfortable – and look great worn out, too.
  • Elbow-length sleeves with button-tab detail.
  • Flattering three-button Henley neckline.
  • Printed label.
  • Imported.
Respected Contributor

The arm above my elbow is not that attractive so I love elbow length.

Honored Contributor

For the elbow length lovers, there is a new tunic today from C. Wonder-

C. Wonder Essentials Slub Knit V-neck Elbow Sleeve Tunic - A289694

http://www.qvc.com/C-Wonder-Essentials-Slub-Knit-V-neck-Elbow-Sleeve-Tunic.product.A289694.html?sc=P...

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Yes, I like them, but they have to be straight and slim cut (like the pink top above) or else it just looks sloppy. If they are cut right, they look dressier and sharper than a regular tee shirt sleeve IMO.

@SaRina

Exactly what I was going to post! I just bought an elbow sleeve top with slim fitted arms - like that look! I do not want loose or wide elbow sleeves. 

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

Yes, I like them, but they have to be straight and slim cut (like the pink top above) or else it just looks sloppy. If they are cut right, they look dressier and sharper than a regular tee shirt sleeve IMO.

@SaRina

Exactly what I was going to post! I just bought an elbow sleeve top with slim fitted arms - like that look! I do not want loose or wide elbow sleeves. 

@wilma

Another vote for the close-fitting elbow-length sleeve. Very feminine! My favorite length sleeve, as long as it's fitted.