Respected Contributor
Since I'm 6ft tall, I prefer the longer tops. I find that QVC has a lot more of the shorter tops and crop sweaters/jackets. They also don't offer enough tall lengths in pants.
Honored Contributor

I used to feel that way but now I've gotten so used to them I find myself preferring tunics....just as long as they aren't too long for my short frame.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I have the opposite experience.  I prefer tunics because I'm long waisted.  I don't think there are enough of them.  I see lots of tops that are in the average 29 inseam range in all the stores.

ITA

I prefer length-27 or 28 inches--not too long to be matronly or dowdy--that's my sweet spot.

@winamac1, my friend!Heart

I LOL'd at "sweet spot"!

You're kinda tall too, so I can see where you'd prefer a little more length in tops.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I used to feel that way but now I've gotten so used to them I find myself preferring tunics....just as long as they aren't too long for my short frame.

@haddon9

I agree, I'm only 5'3", so they can't be too long or they're a 'dress' on me, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9

I agree, I'm only 5'3", so they can't be too long or they're a 'dress' on me, LOL!

Me too!  Well I used to be 5'3" but now I'm 5'2.5"  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@periwinklerocket Wow!  Take a nice pill!  If you've been on here before you'd be familiar with my posts and know that I don't usually call anyone out in particular but you, my dear need an attitude adjustment.

No one is saying it is about anyone in particular.  We all have a right to voice our opinion (I believe that's what we were doing)....perhaps you should re-read our posts.  We were simply asking for more of a variety.

I enjoy shopping at QVC because it's easy and I know the size I wear.  I have pretty good luck with the ordering.

So, since it's Sunday, perhaps you need to lighten your heart, look upward and ask for some kindness to come into your heart where you aren't so angry at someone just expressing their likes and dislikes.

I've met people like you and can I say I run the other way because there is so much anger in this world today it's best to avoid it and these people who emit it as much as possible.

I'm hoping you will feel better soon.  Annabelle

Ditto @Annabellethecat66    Heart

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9

Me too!  Well I used to be 5'3" but now I'm 5'2.5"  Smiley Happy

@haddon9

LOL! I used to be almost 5'4", we're both shrinking!

Soon, I won't be able to reach any upper shelves in the grocery store!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I've been trying to purchase blouses, tees and sweaters for years. They're mostly tunic length no matter what store or site I shop. I'm sure the leggings craze and the need to "cover up" has a lot to do with that. 

Anyone have ideas where I may find regular length tops?

@Shanus

I'm short waisted, so most things are too long for me ..... If you haven't already done so, check out sizes online for both Junior and Petite sizes.   I would think there are shorter lengths to be had there .... at least some of the time.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@periwinklerocket wrote:

And it is all about you. Don't shop if they don't have what you want. There are plenty of other places to shop. 

Ah, that was so unnecessary.  If you read her comments again you will see that she is asking where she can find tops that are not tunic length.  She is looking for information about where to shop.  Why the snarky response?

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'3" so most tunic tops are too long for me. I have found many tops at Lands' End since they often carry petite sizing.  I find some tops here at the Q too - I just need to pay attention to the length before I buy.