Honored Contributor

Denim & Co had clearance on early this morning had a tunic top with hood marked down. my phone went dead, grabbed the cell and cinched it.

LOL 

Respected Contributor

Re: EEEEEK home phone went dead

It was meant to be!! LOL Glad you had a backup plan!

Honored Contributor

Good for you!!  I'm never more than a foot or two away from my cell phone.... Woman LOL

Some surprisingly great sales this morning.... half off a lot of clothing and shoes!

Bought two pairs of Alegria Mary Janes!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Good for you!!  I'm never more than a foot or two away from my cell phone.... Woman LOL

Some surprisingly great sales this morning.... half off a lot of clothing and shoes!

Bought two pairs of Alegria Mary Janes!  

@Q4u

Thank you for mentioning Alegrias! I have a pair out for delivery today and thanks to you, I see they were reduced further, so I'll call for a price adjustment!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched some of the 3 hour shoe sale during the overnight hours and there are some good prices but the shoes are all medium width and most of the shoes are only on sale until the 31st and then they go back up in price.

QVC must have a lot of shoe inventory they are trying to get rid of as all other retailers are clearing out their summer shoes. The difference is other retailers aren't going to raise those clearance prices.

This time of year is a good one to find shoe bargains at bricks and mortar stores as well online so maybe QVC has finally woken up to the fact that they don't usually have very good shoe sales.

i think that the pairing of hosts Alberti and Katie to sell shoes is a good one as they work well together and they are pretty funny. They are a breath of fresh air!