Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone order from American Eagle?

https://pics.ae.com/is/image/aeo/0350_7146_994_of?$pdp-main$

3/4 of the tops you can't wear a bra with but there are some really cute ones!

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter buys from AE because they ship to Canada. If she can't find the item she wants in her size in the bricks and mortar store she will buy online from them.

Valued Contributor

Most of it is for the younger girls but there are tops that would be ok for older. MY things should be here today so hope it won't be a return.

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of their clothes can be worn by any age.

My granddaughter and daughter both shop there. I've bought things for them there, too.

Their jeans and jackets are very well made. 

Hope your purchase is a success, Nadine!

Valued Contributor

thanks peachesncream. Hoping it comes tomorrow, Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well I wont be ordering from them again. I ordered four t shirts and they sent them in three seperate shipments, The first two shirts were exactly the same except the color. One fit ok the other one is huge. Second shipment shirt too big but sleeves are tight so exchanging for a smaller size won't work. Dont have a clue about the 4th shirt because it hasnt arrived yet.

Not sure if I have to send seperate shipment back to them or if I can combine in one package. Not happy about paying freight back to them because I feel that it wasnt that I just didnt like the stuff it's because the the sizes are so iffy.