Super Contributor

Does anyone have a list available?

There are so many items coming on the next show I can't keep track anymore. So if anyone has a list it would be greatly appreciated.
Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a list available?

JustJazzMom will have it for us later next week after the Sneak Peeks are over.......

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I have a list set up and once the sneak peeks are over, will post the list on a separate thread.

It is comprehensive and has abbreviations. Here is the key to the abbreviations I use:

L/S = long sleeve

S/S = short sleeve

WK = whisper knit

PK = ponte knit

ENR = every needle rib

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2015 JustJazzmom said:

I have a list set up and once the sneak peeks are over, will post the list on a separate thread.

It is comprehensive and has abbreviations. Here is the key to the abbreviations I use:

L/S = long sleeve

S/S = short sleeve

WK = whisper knit

PK = ponte knit

ENR = every needle rib

Would it be possible to do a separate category for cotton knits? What you do for all of us is very much appreciated.Smile

Honored Contributor

You mean write Linea Leisure in bold letters or just use CK as the initials?

ETA: I just looked at the list and wrote on those lines cotton/span along with the words 'Linea Leisure' in bold letters.

Honored Contributor

I could use CK on the mock neck sweater that is elbow length (A87423).

Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2015 JustJazzmom said:

You mean write Linea Leisure in bold letters or just use CK as the initials?

ETA: I just looked at the list and wrote on those lines cotton/span along with the words 'Linea Leisure' in bold letters.

Maybe it's just me bit there are so many new fabrics being introduced and I am noticing that there are different fabrics being offered under the LL line. I love the cotton blend but not so much the other fabrication. I don't want to suggest something that makes this hard for you. Perhaps whatever designation you want for cotton (CK is good) and then LL. For the other fabrication Louis is using designate that and then LL. Think about how this works (or doesn't work) for your imputing all the items in your system. You are terrific to do this. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Maybe it's just me bit there are so many new fabrics being introduced and I am noticing that there are different fabrics being offered under the LL line.

What did I miss---I've only seen the Cotton/Span for LL to date. I know there will be other fabrics coming in the future...but we haven't seen any yet---or did I miss something?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/23/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Maybe it's just me bit there are so many new fabrics being introduced and I am noticing that there are different fabrics being offered under the LL line.

What did I miss---I've only seen the Cotton/Span for LL to date. I know there will be other fabrics coming in the future...but we haven't seen any yet---or did I miss something?

That is what I said.

Valued Contributor

JJM, I think we should all be grateful that you make any kind of a list at all. I know I am. Anyone who needs more information has only to check LDO's blog.