Honored Contributor

It's ok but I am not crazy about the look.  I always hear Lori Goldstein talk about everything goes with everything.  I don't think so.  There are so many pieces she puts together that I would never wear.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just bought a hat on that order the girl is wearing for the hot sun and very hot days we are experiencing.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

Here is the blouse-

Slide View: 1: Amarelo Floral Wrap Blouse

Slide View: 2: Amarelo Floral Wrap Blouse

Love the blouse and I prefer it worn with the jeans.  That's how I would wear it.

It kinda works with the camo skirt because of the colors, and it looks kinda good on the model, but I'm not sure it would work for many others.

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't work for me at all. I like them separately but not together. The pretty and soft shirt needs a pair of plain shorts or solid palazzo pants in just about any color. I wouldn't wear a flowery top paired with a paisley pant or skirt.....same principle to me.

Respected Contributor

It works.  I love camo, and these colors look great together.  Also, the simple prints blend well.  Love the sleeves.  Great outfit.

Respected Contributor

It's a definite no for me.  I can't STAND seeing prints paired up with other prints.  It's just wrong.  Smiley Happy  When I hear people like Lori Goldstein saying that anything goes with anything, I scream at the tv  "Noooooo! Stop encouraging this madness!"  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

They do on this day.  She didn't want to do anything with her hair, so naturally it follows that she did nothing with her clothing either.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

NO! JUST . . . NO!!!

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!