Respected Contributor

The plaid skirts reminds me of the wrap style with a big safety pin that I wore when I was young. I've not had any plaid since then.

Honored Contributor

I love plaids but DETEST when manufacturers do not match them on the side seams. Completely ruins the look.

Super Contributor

My taste in clothes has changed..I never wear leather of any kind

in any style nor do I wear anything in plaid.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I love a classic plaid, like a Tartan or a Burberry. However, I don't own many. I have a small plaid Dooney bag that is adorable though, and a Burberry Happy scarf that I've worn for years. I would love to have a pair of plaid shoes, like a ballet flat.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 lulu2 said:

I love plaids but DETEST when manufacturers do not match them on the side seams. Completely ruins the look.

Sign of a poorly made garment, for sure!

Super Contributor
Love plaids
Super Contributor

I have two Dooney bags in wool plaid with brown suede and black leather trim that I love. One is red and the other is green. I get so many compliments on them, especially around the holidays.

Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 Vamp said:

Yes, I love a classic plaid, like a Tartan or a Burberry. However, I don't own many. I have a small plaid Dooney bag that is adorable though, and a Burberry Happy scarf that I've worn for years. I would love to have a pair of plaid shoes, like a ballet flat.

A few years ago Jefferey Banks had a clothing line on HSN. There were a lot of plaid items. He had ballet flats in a number of the more popular plaids. When they went on clearance, I picked up 3 different plaids. I do not wear them often, but when I do, always receive compliments and inquiries about them.

Honored Contributor
On 12/6/2014 brii said:

I like Burberry plaid.

I like Burberry anything.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 lulu2 said:
On 12/7/2014 Vamp said:

A few years ago Jefferey Banks had a clothing line on HSN. There were a lot of plaid items. He had ballet flats in a number of the more popular plaids. When they went on clearance, I picked up 3 different plaids. I do not wear them often, but when I do, always receive compliments and inquiries about them.

I've seen plaid ballet flats now and again. The problem is I have trouble wearing really flat shoes with no arch support! Much as I love ballet flats, I haven't found one pair that was comfortable. {#emotions_dlg.sad}