Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Think Carolyn Has An Extension On Her House

She must have a big home, just for her furry friends....she is a sincere, good woman, IMO. She does a lot for charity so more power to her!
Honored Contributor

I bet she'd love to have you visit OP.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 3/18/2015 Karnerblue said:
On 3/18/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/18/2015 Kayce said:

I heard a caller ask David a few weeks ago if he had a big kitchen because he said he owned everything he sold on QVC. He told her that he did have a big kitchen but also had a big basement that he stored most of his items in.

Geez, that is just so rude!. Why would anyone say that on National TV? Some nerve, the caller is a jerk in my book

Why would anyone say half the things they say about hosts on this board???? Jerks are everywhere, in all walks of life.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

If she does buy what she says, then good for her. I'm not one to keep track of all the hosts say.

I don't appreciate your comment about jerks being everywhere especially if you're Insinuating that I fit into that category. Geeesh, it was an observation not an attack on her personally.

I think it was a fair question and David handled it very well. Any caller is required to have bought the product from QVC, and is therefore a QVC fan (well, probably), and therefore is unlikely to have been trying to put David on the spot.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 3/18/2015 Perkup said:

I think that what Carolyn owns or what she does with her house is no more my business than what I do here is hers, even though she is definitely my favorite host.

No offense, but why on earth would you care? So she shops where she works. Big Deal!!!!

Big Deal??? Oh dear, did we get up on the wrong side of the bed with the attitude? Sorry if you thought my post was not to your liking. I did say I liked her. You need to Perkup!

Well, well!! Sounds like someone did get up on the wrong side of the bed, but it wasn't me. Carolyn is a great host, my favorite by far. But the size of her house or the size of her wallet is absolutely none of my business, and shall remain that way. I am delighted that you also like her. And I don't think my family could stand it if I were any more perky at my age! Blessings!

Super Contributor

Would you be surprised if ALL hosts get samples to try out BEFORE they are shown on air?
Trusted Contributor

When they the hosts start talking about all the items they buy,I just shake my head,and say"good for you".That is their sales pitch.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Perkup said:

I think that what Carolyn owns or what she does with her house is no more my business than what I do here is hers, even though she is definitely my favorite host.

No offense, but why on earth would you care? So she shops where she works. Big Deal!!!!

I agree. What does it matter? I assume most of the products are given to her to try. That way she can know what she is selling and be familiar with it. I imagine she gets samples, trys them out and keeps what she wants and really likes and donates or tosses the rest.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 bettynewbie said:

Shannon on HSN is the same...she must have 947 cameras at this point and 4 million hangers in 38 colors

She is ABSOLUTELY the phoniest salesclerk of any shopping channel. I am amazed that anyone believes anything she says. She is so full-of-it.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: To store everything that she buys? Anything she presents, she says she bought and not only one of each but one in each color. Today she had a kitchen show and she owned kitchen gadgets and bought food. I do like her, oh and BTW, I love her new hairstyle, but I've never heard any host say they bought every single thing they present plus multiples. Well, If she does, I'd really love to see her house. Smiley Happy

NOT TRUE. If you don't believe what she says, here's an EASY solution - don't watch her.

What she buys, how much she buys, and how she spends HER money is HER business - not yours.

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 bewise said:

When they the hosts start talking about all the items they buy,I just shake my head,and say"good for you".That is their sales pitch.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Yes it is...and they apply it every time they are on the air !