Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone get their LCNY Vest with Eyelet Detail?

I got mine in khaki and am waiting for the green... I hope that green is as pretty as it was on TV!  The vest fits perfectly, it's well made, and the eyelet detail on the yoke just gives it a little femininity.  Since I don't have much of a waist, I really like the drawstring so you can adjust it any way you like and the way it looks best on you.  It was a little pricey, but it does have a LOT of detail and features. 

I SWORE I was not going to buy any more clothes unless it was something I just couldn't live without!  Well, I guess I couldn't live without this one, TWICE! Facepalm animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone get their LCNY Vest with Eyelet Detail?

Hmmm...I was eying that vest in the green, but I wasn't sure when I'd actually wear it.  Maybe I'll go take another peekCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

tansy wrote:

Hmmm...I was eying that vest in the green, but I wasn't sure when I'd actually wear it.  Maybe I'll go take another peekCat LOL

I love that bright olive green color - I really like olive green shades of all kinds, but that one looks especially pretty.  I got the khaki mainly because I don't really have anything khaki as far as tops, etc.  With my coloring and my silver/white hair, I can't wear many shades of beige, khaki, wheat or pale golds, they just wash me out.  But I thought with black, navy, or brown turtlenecks (or olive green!) and jeans/pants, the khaki would work.  The vest is just so different.

But that green...  what can I say?  Happy animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

I can see I have met an enablerCat LOL

Respected Contributor

I got mine in the navy and I love it! I'm wearin mine this weekend with a white pair of shorts from Old Navy a colored lil tank underneath. I should've ordered another color.
Esteemed Contributor

tansy wrote:

I can see I have met an enablerCat LOL

Girl Happy Dance animated emoticon         Laughing Happy Cat animated emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

wvufan wrote:
I got mine in the navy and I love it! I'm wearin mine this weekend with a white pair of shorts from Old Navy a colored lil tank underneath. I should've ordered another color.

They're still available in a lot of sizes in all colors except khaki... maybe I can enable you too!  I was pleasantly surprised, glad you like yours so much.

New Contributor

I'm so excited to be here with all of you.  I'm not too good with computers, so I have no idea how I got here!!!  HAHAHA  It was  yesterday, I think it was a link to Carolyn as I was trying to find out where she was.  I did and wrote her a note.  Anyway I got this vest in beige before it was on air with Nancy.  But the size is a little small although I can snap it, I should have gone up a size and hope to in the Olive.  That shade looks lucious!!

Esteemed Contributor

Larri wrote:

I'm so excited to be here with all of you.  I'm not too good with computers, so I have no idea how I got here!!!  HAHAHA  It was  yesterday, I think it was a link to Carolyn as I was trying to find out where she was.  I did and wrote her a note.  Anyway I got this vest in beige before it was on air with Nancy.  But the size is a little small although I can snap it, I should have gone up a size and hope to in the Olive.  That shade looks lucious!!

Welcome to the boards, Larri, however you got here!  I'm no techie either, many of us just stumble around sometimes, so you'll be in good company!  The great thing is, there are many here who ARE very knowledgeable about computers and these forums, so you can find a lot of information in forums like Suggestion Box, and Welcome Get Started.  

Also, if you have a specific question and can't figure it out, just go to Suggestion Box or Qtalk and post a "New Message", ask your question, and I'm sure you'll get lots of answers! 

And it sounds like you're another olive green lover - it's still available in all sizes, I think.  Maybe we should form a club like Gary has in Denim & Co (Gary's Olive Club)! Happy friends animated emoticon

Respected Contributor

Lol! It's nice to know there are other ladies who I can count on!! I do really like the vest. I don't own a lot of navy and I'm glad I chose that color.